“Best steak in the region”
Review of Brauhaus zur Post

Brauhaus zur Post
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Frankenthal
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this place many times, and the experience is consistently excellent.

Food and beer (locally brewed) is very good regardless what you choose.

Steaks are the best in the region!

I very much recommend.

1  Thank Grzegorz S

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

It's a typical German restaurant serving good schnitzel and a very pleasant beer that is made by them. I went there many times and it's always full of people.
the building is also nice and deserves a visit to the place.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

To be honest, I don't know what most of the menu taste like. I haven't eaten it. I go for the Zigeunerschnitzel. It's the best I think. I used to get here about once a month when I lived in Melm.

The atmosphere is very nice, the lighting, bier drums, open. Great place to take a date or family.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Large menu with lots of traditional German fare, food was very good but beer was better, brewed on the premises and very easy to drink!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great, great, great brauerei. I discovered this place in December but didn't go in due to no DD. Having my DD a few days ago, I went. Am I glad I visited. Their home-made hell bier was superb! I will most definitely return, soon, for more hell and dinner. Dinner menu is varied and good. Ambiance of the restaurant/brauerie is really nice.