“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Review of Brauhaus zur Post

Brauhaus zur Post
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Frankenthal
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

To be honest, I don't know what most of the menu taste like. I haven't eaten it. I go for the Zigeunerschnitzel. It's the best I think. I used to get here about once a month when I lived in Melm.

The atmosphere is very nice, the lighting, bier drums, open. Great place to take a date or family.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Large menu with lots of traditional German fare, food was very good but beer was better, brewed on the premises and very easy to drink!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great, great, great brauerei. I discovered this place in December but didn't go in due to no DD. Having my DD a few days ago, I went. Am I glad I visited. Their home-made hell bier was superb! I will most definitely return, soon, for more hell and dinner. Dinner menu is varied and good. Ambiance of the restaurant/brauerie is really nice.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Good beer, large and tasty schnitzel, friendly staff.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

good home made beer, perfect food. Staff very nice. Service sometimes somewhat slow but that's understandable with all the hungry and thirsty mouths they have to feed.