“Lovely private villa on one level in a perfect...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

ShirleeJP...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Lovely private villa on one level in a perfect setting”
Reviewed October 4, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this villa for 2 weeks this summer. I chose it because I am disabled and wanted somewhere on one floor and because it had wifi . It was lovely but the pool was too cold for me. We were told there was internet but it didn't work properly and the owner was not very sympathetic when we raised this. We had to keep going to the town to use free wifi at the tourist office instead which had a negative impact on our holiday. The villa company also were not helpful saying that I should have told them I wanted to use it for work ( I am an academic and needed to review students dissertations) I felt that either the internet worked or it didn't and what I used it for was irrelevant. The villa is accessed by a long road which was poorly maintained for the final 1500 metres or so and we were very glad we had our 4x4 with us and not a hire car. The local town of Pertuis seemed to specialise in pizza and tapas rather that provencal cuisine which is what we had gone there for. Some of the local restaurants were closed for the summer which was also a shame. We were told on arrival to a McDonalds that someone would meet us to take us to the villa - when we rang they started to give us driving instructions. Luckily we were very assertive and they agreed to fulfil the arrangement and meet us so we could follow to the villa - I don't think we would have found it on our own. We should not have been put in that position particularly after a very long drive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location was fab
Liked least: the wifi did not work when we had been told it had full wifi throughout the house
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing