Hotel du Parc
$87
$74
$118
  • Pool
Le Grand Hotel Le Touquet(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
$136
$132
Hotel Residence Hippotel(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
$95
La Claire Eau(Neufchatel-Hardelot)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf breakold stylesandy beachincluded in the pricean added bonusbar area ishardelot plagerooms are largenice bathroomcomfortable hotelsnooker tablewonderful foodcroissantsshort drivestaff were friendlyfamily roomlong weekend
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Sometimes it can be a pain travelling with 3 children, some hotels can be a bit snotty about having 3 children in a room. However when we were looking for something for a few nights, I was happy to stumble across this hotel that also has apartments.
The hotel itself is beautifully presented in lovely spacious surroundings. There are tennis courts, a swimming pool and a small play park for younger children within the grounds. The apartment was clean, bright, with 2 bedrooms (one with bunk beds, one with a double bed) and a sofa bed (comfortable) in the lounge.
The kitchen is tiny, don't be expecting to cook up a fabulous meal as worktop space is limited, but it is well supplied with crockery, cutlery pans etc.
We didn't eat in the hotel, but one morning did order their "corbeille de boulanger" which for 12 Euro had 5 pain au chocolats, 5 croissants, 5 pain au raisin, various jams. honey and butter. We collected it from the bar in the morning having ordered it the night before and we were very pleased with it, it saved us going out to the boulangerie in the morning.
Towels and toiletries were also provided which made it feel like a hotel. The staff we spoke to were polite and friendly, we would not hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank J0mac1
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is a lovely hotel in a very quiet area that was ideal for our golfing break. We played Les Dunes and Les Pins and we were very impressed. Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful, most of them having good English which, combined with our GCE French, got us by. Only moan was the slow service in the pricey restaurant -- 50 minutes waiting for first course! Still, when it came it was very good. There are no bars within reasonable walking distance so we drank in the hotel. Local brew was OK price-wise but spirits eye-wateringly expensive. All things considered, we hope to return next year.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2014

A large group of us stayed here in March 2014. Good location and very friendly staff. We will definitely visit this hotel again as part of a golf break. The beer was reasonably priced for France but watch out for the price of whiskey (Matt!).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed one night with a friend, couldn't get a deluxe room as they weren't available with twin beds except at a silly price. Had to ask for extra pillows, tea and coffee making things etc, which for the price of the room, should come as standard. Not a lot of English spoken, but our French was good enough to get us through.

Dinner in the restaurant was way over-priced for what was on offer, the starter was nice but our duck main course was overcooked and tough and the finely chopped vegetables were very strange and quite unpleasant.

Breakfast was also overpriced, there was very little selection left when we got there (there was a golfing party of around 12 men and I think they had under estimated how much food to prepare). I was offered one cup of coffee and tried to get a refil but was ignored. I also asked for some pastries as there were none left and was ignored (the lady just took the basket away and didn't bring it back).

As I said, it's a nice hotel but more attention to detail is needed before I would give it more stars.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a balcony, especially in the summer.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We arrived at the hotel very late after a trip I would rather forget... The staff were very friendly and showed us and our two exhausted daughters to our 2 nice, big connecting rooms. Very good night's sleep - the rooms were clean and the bathrooms had been recently renovated. The only comment would be that the carpets are due for an update, but I understand that there is a rolling program of works. Very nice breakfast buffet - good coffee - we were not hurried out even though we, and another couple, were after the posted end of breakfast time. The hotel reminds me of resort-type hotels I have stayed at in the US - big airy reception, and big bedrooms.

However, the real surprise came when I asked at reception where I could find a tyre replacement service (I had a puncture just before entering the Eurotunnel train... fully loaded for Christmas, raining, replacement tyre under the car accessible only by removing all the luggage etc... not much fun!). The Director of the hotel took me to the local tyre service (which I would never have found myself as it was some distance away and we were the weekend before Christmas when many businesses had already closed). Once the Director had made sure that everything was being fixed, he left for his meeting locally, but then came back 30 minutes later to make sure that all was in order.

Truly, the service from the Director and all his staff was superb. The people of the North of France have a reputation for being friendly and helpful - and they lived up to it.

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and we will definitely be back. They turned an unpleasant trip around for us and made it memorable for the right reasons.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family