See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I had a twin room and although the beds were comfortable, the room did not really have enough home-comfort features. For example, a soft chair would have made a big difference instead of the somewhat austere table and chair in the room. Ok, I had two good nights of sleep, which does count for something; hence the rating.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Staying here with our traveling soccer team on the way to Sweden. I stayed in a skybox. While the room itself was basic, and had all of the amenities, but the view overlooking the stadium was impressive and worth the stay. For football fans, it is great to see teams train in the luxury of a skybox.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve B
Philip D, Manager at Hotel FC Nordsjaelland, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Dear Steve

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the view from your Skybox. FYI, the skyboxes are getting renovated later this year. We hope to have the pleasure welcoming you back another time soon.

Kind regards,
Philip Dalskov

Reviewed July 4, 2016

The rooms are nice and simple and the price is ok. I primary use this hotel since it is closed to my work when I'm on my business trip. The restaurant have good food to affordable prices. The only complaint I have was that the door slam shut and the walls trembles from the vibrations (quite a lot). And that is annoying when there is a hall full of kids for a football week. Also, some rooms seems to be close to training rooms with music (only happens sometimes). Las thing, on my visit last visit, suddenly there was a man on my rom right before midnight. He had waked into the wrong room. The door was locked 100% so probable there is some problems with the door locks? Anyway. It's quite nice so no problem living here. Never had any problem and the staff is very helpful :-)

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for an overnight business trip, we arrived at about 8-20pm we booked a table for 8-30 as we was told the restaurant closes at 9 pm we got our starter and main course, then wanted to order a dessert but was told the chef had gone home so wouldn't even serve ice cream.
The rooms are very basic, mine had 2 single beds pushed together. One of the pillows had a large stain on it so I used the spare off the other bed.
The bathroom again was very basic with no toiletries on offer, a small bath tub with a shower. The room reminded me of an old style hospital room.
Would I stay there again, sorry no, not to my liking

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank liz_phil1
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I arrived late at night and the staff member on Duty was very helpful, I was a little disappointed to find a twin bedded room instead of a double room which I requested. Very basic hotel but Clean and Comfortable. Breakfast is very very basic, I was completely disappointed to find the bacon cooked beyond a crisp!!!!!!!!!!! Here I am in Denmark the home of Bacon and we are presented with bacon that was just disgusting. Scrambled Egg was ok coffee was nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business