“Great STEAKhouse!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great STEAKhouse!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Me and my friends visited this place during the SPA 2014 Formula 1 Grand Prix. I asked the waiter for a good recommendation, and got the 500g Dominos (style) Steak on a hot stone. Steak was perfectly done (medium) with a different kinds of sauces and dips. All in all one of my best steaks in a restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Martin N

Netley, United Kingdom
“Justifiably well rated”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited Domino after a day at the Grand Prix on a recent trip with my partner having searched trip advisor.

Domino was ranked 3rd and justifiably so. We were lucky to get a table as the restaurant was soon turning people away. Testament to the quality of the food.

The steaks were gorgeous, served on a hot plate with perfect accompaniments.

Staff were very friendly and the price was reasonable for the amount we had to eat and drink.

Added bonus was seeing Rubens Barichello entering the restaurant as we left.....must be a good sign!

Would definitely go back.

3 Thank Warren O
“The best in SPA”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We came here for the Grand prix and We found it Thanks to tripadvisor. It's really good. The filet was really one of the best I ever eat.

Ottimo davvero consigliato

4 Thank Carlo V
Antwerpen
“Delicious steak”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

After spending a long day at Francorchamps, we were looking for a nice restaurant in Spa city (my husband was never been there). According Tripadvisor, Domino steakhouse is very popular and highly recommended. And it is! The steaks are generously big and the service is very friendly (not too formaliteit). We'll come back next time.

3 Thank Lotusflower0123
New York City, New York
“Great food, great location, wonderful owner and wait staff”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stumbled upon this restaurant around 9pm on a weeknight. For anyone who's been to Spa, looking to start your dinner after 8:30pm leaves very few options in this smaller town. The owner's son (whose name I have forgotten) welcomed me and said that it wouldn't be a problem to eat so late. The menu was extensive, had English subtitles, and felt reasonably priced. The room was the size of my Manhattan apartment, and gave off a cozy feeling, like you were in someone's house.

Ultimately I asked my waiter (who was the son of the owner and currently attending college) what his favorite dish was. I took his advice and ordered the stuffed cabbage with polenta. I got a Kreik flavored beer, because I was in Belgium after all, and proceeded to snack on the complimentary bread basket on the table.

When the dish came, not only was the portion more than generous, but the taste and quality were superb. The stuffed cabbage was surprisingly lighter than I expected and was accompanied by four polenta balls, a bed of cabbage, and the most delicious piece of broiled pork I've ever tasted. The waiter was extremely friendly, spoke English very well, offered to give me a ride back to my hotel (because it's hard at night to get a taxi), and even helped plan my next day worth of hiking and biking.

I highly recommend this restaurant the next time you're in Spa- whether on a date, with a group of buddies, or with your loud family...it will be worth your visit.

• Visited May 2014