$153
$153
Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Spa(Spa)(Great Value!)
$186
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Reine(Spa)(Great Value!)
$95
le bois dormant(Spa)(Great Value!)
$119
La Tonnellerie(Spa)(Great Value!)
$114
$141
$141
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Up the steps, through the restaurant, to a corner of the room by the bar where we were barely greeted and given the choice of elevator or staircase. After getting stuck in the elevator twice and ringing for assistance, the kitchen staff yelled that we could exit on the 2nd floor. We did but the restaurant waiter was clearly not happy with our mishap. We kept to the staircase the rest of our two-night stay. The first night, we were kept awake by loud, drunken partiers who sang and talked loudly all night below our windows on a main plaza. Room was stuffy but had a decent fan. It is decently appointed and modern but was poorly kept judging by the dusty floor. I imagine the restaurant would be fine but altogether we did not feel welcome, had a lousy night (the second was fine). There was plenty of parking close by and it's a great location. I don't recommend the place as there seems to be many other options.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2017

If you need an accessible restaurant or hotel room this is not the place for you. There are steps from the street to the restaurant which is also the entrance to the hotel - I asked if there was an alternative entrance but never got an answer.
And the elevator doesn't access every floor.
The staff was condescending and rude about the fact that we had not asked for a room on a floor that had elevator service. I mentioned that they could have put that in the reservation request but didn't get an answer to that either.
So, to make your life easier if anyone has access issues, don't bother with this place.

Room Tip: Not accessible at all given that there are steps at the only entrance.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SD92101
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Good food and a nice room with a modern and spacious bathroom. However, no airco and on this very hot day i had to keep the window open. Lots of noise till 2 at night, and starting again at 5 in the morning. The one thing you want in a hotel is a good night sleep. Shame....

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank walter h
Reviewed November 28, 2016

This was my second visit to L'Auberge... first was some 8-10 years ago. The rooms are very modern, despite the historic building, situated a brief walk from the train station and from the foot of the funicular that takes you to the thermal baths. Also close to the casino and some historic sites, yet, since Spa is small, all is very quiet and peaceful. A boutique hotel, L'Auberge has only 12 rooms, all with Wi-Fi and coffee service. Some room rates come with breakfast, continental/German - yoghurt, bread, fruit, cheese, charcuterie, juice and tea/coffee. It was the perfect retreat in the middle of a 5-city, 12-day European tour to see friends, over the Thanksgiving holiday. In Spa, it is appreciated if you do not speak French, but more appreciated if you try... with a "bonjour" and a "est-ce que vous parlez Anglais" or similar polite introduction that you do not speak French... The proprietor/manager recognized me from my first visit and was very accomodating. I will always stay here in Spa!

Room Tip: All rooms are good and all face the square. Only 12 available.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2016

It seems like Belgium hasn't caught the green mentality yet. They're so intent on cashing in on the ridiculous concept of bottled water in a country with good tasting tap water.

Initially, our waiter couldn't deal with my inability to speak French (for those of you thinking I should be speaking French because after all that is the country's language, get over yourself. I've travelled to over 30 countries & I'm not going to learn the language for each these. Be glad I'm spending money in these places & helping their economy). He gave into my request & brought the world's tiniest pitcher of tap water, When I asked for a refill, he refused. This had a dampening effect on the whole meal. My food was O.K. For the price but didn't come to the level I had come to expect at this price range. I guess spending over 80 Euro isn't enough for this restaurant to live with someone drinking tap water.
At least they didn't charge to use the toilet.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple