“Perfect combination of Food, Wine & Atmosphere”
Review of enoteca miro

enoteca miro
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Kufstein
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enoteca, Italienische Delikatessen und weine,wein beratung durch Sommelier,mittags auch Abo essen möglich,Lokal kann auch für geschlossene Gesellschaften gebucht werden,Küche durchgehend geöffnet von 11 bis 24 .Samstag und Sonntag ab 10 Uhr Spezialfrühstück.Große Sonnenterrasse.
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Perfect combination of Food, Wine & Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

It was my first visit of Kufstein and I must admit that I didn't expect to find such a cool place in this rather small town. It offers exactly what one looks for when feeling like going out for a bottle of good wine and a deliciou meal that goes well with it. I popped in with a couple of friend because of a recommendation of few locals we met (btw. this is always the best way to find a good restaurant in a city you don't know ;-)) and I'm really glad we took their advice. To cut a long story short, this place is a perfect combination of food, wine & atmosphere. The staff was very polite and friendly, not mentioning the owners, who made us feel almost like at home. If I'm in Kufstein ever again, I'll be certainly back...

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Stanik111

• Slovak first
Soest, The Netherlands
“Excellent buffet on Silvester night”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We visited this nice restaurant on Silvester night and had a very pleasent evening. The service was a buffet with very nice starters, good meat, fish and vegetables and a delicious desert. We enjoyed the Ripasso wine very much. (One of) the best choices to go in Kufstein.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Robert V
Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
“Tasty stylish cozy”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stopped here to meet a friend while roadtripping in the Alps and I was super happy to have done so.
Enoteca Miro is a small business run by Miro, a passionate chef with sommelier courses from Italy, and his wife. Both the interior and the exterior feel very warm and modern at the same time, big up for that. Every table is different and all together, the atmosphere is very unique.
The food we had was succulent and well thought-through, such quality I'd normally expect in more expensive places. I highly recommend the meat-filled pasta with prosciutto ham on the sides and the thick fruit sparkling juices.
The service was with a smile and friendly word by Miro himself.
Definitely a place you want to keep coming to.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Branissimo K
The Netherlands
“Excellent Food & Wine”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Limited menu choice, but fully compensated by the cooks knowledge on how to make a nice healthy and above all tasteful dish.
Professional, kind and friendly service, absolutely a recommendation!

• Visited September 2012