“Scuba Diving in Lia”

GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Ano Mera
More attraction details
Owner description: GoDive Mykonos is a friendly, professional PADI Dive Center in Mykonos, a unique island in Cyclades Province, Greece. Except to meet experienced instructors speaking a variety of languages. Join us for scuba diving,boat trips and snorkeling trips to the crystal clear waters and scenic dive sites of the Aegean Sea and experience the underwater world in safety and high standards of quality.We regularly visit the famous shipwreck of ¨Anna II¨, the inspiring reefs in Kalo Livadi and Lia, the cave systems in Tragonisi and other diving sites around the island.
Athens, Attiki, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving in Lia”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was a great experience and fun for my Kids!
Congratulations to Kostas and his colleagues for their professionalism and above all for their adherence to safety regulations.
I certainly recommend it.
Manos

Visited August 2013
Demiropoulos K, Διευθυντής at GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your nice comment.
Safety and fun its our first priority and we will continue focus on that.

I wish you the best to all your family, have a nice winter.

Thanks again,

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were welcomed ashore from our ship by the friendly people from GoDive Mykonos, who provided free transport with safe driving to the dive shop, which was beach front in an idyllic . Rented all our gear and it was all in perfect condition and BCD/regs/tank etc. were pre-assembled by the guys at the shop, though we were still encouraged to check the gear ourselves before the dive which was good! Kalafakionas reef was a lovely relaxed and easy 1st dive for the day, with some nice life to take a look at. The whole operation was slick and very well organised, I'll definitely dive with you again next time I'm in Mykonos. We were provided with FREE pictures of our dive too, which were sent by email.Thanks for a great day!

5 Thank trowm123
Demiropoulos K, Ιδιοκτήτης at GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your comment.
With comments like this we gain more power for the pick of the season right now.
I hope we will see you someday underwater,

Regards,

Kostas/Antonis
GoDive Mykonos
London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“A wonderful place to learn and explore”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was our first time diving, my kids are 13 and 12. Godive was a perfect place to learn, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors who picked us up from the hotel.

Christos, our instructor, was really patient with the kids, knowledgable and passionate about the marine life, and very safety conscious. After we qualified we did some boat dives, where we saw amphorae, big shoals of fish (including a school of barracuda) and spectacular undersea scenery. We're hooked, you will be too.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your comment.
I hope that your children would be very good divers and they will be able to dive all around the world.

Take care all of you,

Greetings from sunny Mykonos,

Regards,

Kostas
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“excellent dive operation”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I spent 2 days diving with GoDive center.I am amazed !The staff is polite friendly and well educated .The dives where excellent : great visibility,lots of sea life,crystal water and very well organized .The dive shop is located in a nice position in lia beach .I felt that i was pampering all time because the staff was taken care of my equipment when i was laying in the sun in that beautiful beach They have the best rib i have ever been before which is very important in mykonos as the wind is very strong. .As i am an experienced diver i highly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank ila401
Demiropoulos K, Owner at GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Miss Ila,

Thanks a lot for your nice comment.
I hope you had very good dives with us and you didn’t have any complain.

I wish you the best and happy dives for the rest of 2013,

Thanks,

Kostas – Antonis
Europe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great for experienced divers too”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Have spent two days with the folks at GoDive so far. Really appreciate how they accommodate experienced divers as well as the novices. Today my friend and I went on two dives where we were catered to perfectly. On the second dive they even went with 2 dive leaders so that we could break away and do a more technical dive. A great way to serve everyone in the dive community! Just hope the winds cooperate on Monday so we can visit the Tragonisi caves.

Visited July 2013
Demiropoulos K, General Manager at GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your comment.
We will continue trying to be even better for ourselves first and moreover for all our clients/friends.
I hope I will be able to see you someday underwater.

Thanks,