“Excellent, helpful, friendly and professional, awesome service and catered to every ability level”

GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Ano Mera
More attraction details
Owner description: GoDive Mykonos is a friendly, professional PADI Dive Center in Mykonos, a unique island in Cyclades Province, Greece. Except to meet experienced instructors speaking a variety of languages. Join us for scuba diving,boat trips and snorkeling trips to the crystal clear waters and scenic dive sites of the Aegean Sea and experience the underwater world in safety and high standards of quality.We regularly visit the famous shipwreck of ¨Anna II¨, the inspiring reefs in Kalo Livadi and Lia, the cave systems in Tragonisi and other diving sites around the island.
Acle, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had an awesome experience with the Go Dive Mykonos Diving Resort; just ring them up and chat with them, they are great guys. I had no equipment or buddy and they not only picked me up at my hotel, but arranged for all the equipment, guided and looked after the group of divers, took some awesome photos of us, made sure we were all ok, planned dives appropriate to our experience level, arranged for all the boat transfers, gave us water and encouragement. I would recommend them to anyone and we had two awesome dives. I will definitely be going back if I am ever in Mykonos again. These guys know what they are doing and are also just incredibly friendly....the dive instructor even let me stop off at a local supermarket on the way home to pick up some groceries :) These are great guys, dive with them!

Visited September 2012
Demiropoulos K, Owner at GoDive Mykonos PADI Diving Resort, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your nice comments. We had fun also diving with you.
It was really a good diving day.
(thats why antonis get late to be back, was for groceries.....lol).

Regards,

• Greek first
Santiago, Chile
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great dives! Very professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I did two dives in September with GoDive Mykonos. We went to the Anna II wreck and the Kalafakiona reef. Kostas picked us up from the hotel and drove us to Lia beach, where they are based. When we got there, everything was ready for us. Their equipment is brand new and very good quality. They gave me a new 5mm wetsuit and a brand-new regulator that felt great. That day we were 3 divers and 4 staff members/dive masters. Anna II was really amazing, a shipwreck in great shape that you can even penetrate without much risk. Then we did the Kalafakiona reef, which was impressive with all the amphoras. Both Kostas and Antonis were very professional and careful. During the dives we noticed that members of their staff were taking pictures all the time. They sent us the pictures by email a few days later, without even asking for them!!! No other dive shop did that for me before. 100% recommended. Did not try any other dive shop in the island, but if I go back to Mykonos will look for Go Dive!

16 Thank Ezequiel T
Dear Sir,

We are really gratetfull for your good comments. We will try to remain like this, simple me and Antonis.
We believe that everybody must have a souvenir from memorable diving moments.

King regards,

Antonis
Athens, Greece
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best dive center in Mykonos! Amazing dives, exceptional service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

GODIVE MYKONOS is one of the best dive centers I ever been. Amazing dive sites such as shipwreck "ANNA II", Kalafakiona reef dive and Tragonisi cave 'n cavern dives. Excellent service, everythink on time, brand new equipment-all Scubapro, fantastic reeb. Antonis and Kostas, robust divers and very professional, always ready to assist and to offer to every one with a big smile. Combine all these with one of the most beautiful islands, Mykonos, a true diamond on earth, it is the best choice for every diver. Hope to dive again with you soon mates!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ApostolosCBR
Hi Apostolis,

After so many dives together you are a good friend right now. Thanks a lot for your good comments. We hope we will see you again (we will try to discover also some new diving spots, wish good luck).

Take care,

Kostas - Antonis
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Went snorkling with my boyfriend! Guys were soso friendly, picked us up and dropped us back to our hotel. Spent a few hours on the boat and when we weren't snorkling we were sunbathing! Beautiful views, fully kitted out in snorkling gear and sosoo reasonable!!! Highly recommend it!!!!

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your nice comments.
Next time you have to try diving, in Mykonos or in any other place you will visit.

Regards,

GoDive Mykonos
Kostas - Antonis
San Antonio, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Discover Scuba course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I did the Discover Scuba course with Kostas, Antonis, and their crew. It was a perfect day. They picked us up from our hotel in town, drove us to their great location, instructed us thoroughly before we got in the water, helped us don the new equipment they use, and then took us on a great beginner dive. It was complete with great photos that they emailed right after the dive. My husband had some experience, but I had none, and it was perfect for both of us! I would recommend this company to anyone, and we plan to return to see them next time we visit Mykonos!

2 Thank TamaraMarco
Dear Sir and Madam,

I am very happy that you had great fun.
I hope that I helped you love diving and hopefully you will continue your dream with the open water course.

King Regards,