“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

If visiting Ano Mera, this little gem is worth a visit. Very friendly and accommodating service, great variety of choice on the menu and lovely food. I tried the lamb in lemon sauce, which I personally found a little disappointing, however my husbands chicken a la cream was beautiful. Our vast select of appetisers were extremely tasty and flavoursome. We would be happy to visit again on our next holiday.

There are newer reviews for To Steki tou Proedrou

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We found in our food a baked insect . The behaviour of the owner was unspeakable . Not only he did not replace our food but he also questioned the reality

4  Thank Panayota V
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

This Tavern is really what we were looking for when craving good ORIGINAL Greek food. The other taverns are too expensive, too touristical and fully downtown. The food is really good and the service is nice and fast. I ate the lamb in lemon sauce and my husband Musaka both really tasteful. We had the house wine and also very tasteful. We paid less than 30 euros including one uzo for each. Is not only cheap but tasteful and worth of visiting for real Greek food.

1  Thank lanenitaortiz
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a lovely traditional restaurant with good staff and a great atmosphere. The square at Ano Mera has a traditional feel with the local kids all coming out to play in the evening. We shared the best Greek salad (according to my partner who is a salad expert!) I had lovely sardines and my partner had slow cooked veal. Could not fault the meal and the house wine by the carafe was very acceptable. Dessert choice was a bit limited, traditional dishes sold out, but chocolate cake with ice-cream was good. Very good value for Mykonos, a shade under 40 euros! Thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Finally! Authentic people, food and pure deliciousness. Be sure to ask for what is fresh. They are very straight forward. We had the grey mullet which was absolutely succulent. Also, get a moped in Mykinos!

2  Thank Bradley R