Inishowen Lodge
  • Breakfast included
$81
$68
Travelocity
Inn on the Coast(Portrush)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
Travelocity
The Bushtown Hotel(Coleraine)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
Cromore Halt Inn(Portstewart)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslough foylewonderful hostsb bhomemade breadwonderful reviewsfollowing morninghighly recommend staying herebreakfast was deliciousattending a weddingfirst classfantastic stayvery comfortable roomplace to staygreat roomstayed here for one nightspent nightsfull irish breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in Inishowen Lodge.
Our trip in Ireland sent us in 8 différent B&B, and if i had to give the award of the hospitaly, I'd give it to the Lodge !
The host was really welcoming, and gave us a lot a advices about the places to visit in the Inishowen area.
The other prestations (room, breakfast) were perfect too. Not the cheapest place, but it's worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ofandi, Owner at Inishowen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you. We are glad that you had a positive and happy experience at Inishowen Lodge and it is good to hear that our knowledge and advice was useful.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If your looking for a home away from home then this is your B+B. Not only do the hosts, Olga and Irwin make you feel comfortable, the B+B itself is an absolute delight. Its perched on a hill, looking down on Loch Foyle, making the transition from bed to breakfast all the more easier and worthwhile, with the tremendous views. The room we stayed in, was extremely comfortable, with lots of space. We were informed of all the key sights to visit from a very knowledgable Irwin, who was very helpful, meaning we were able to make the most of our short visit! Do not miss the chance to stay at this little gem!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SFriel
ofandi, Owner at Inishowen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Many thanks for your kind comments. We hope you will be making a return visit soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Myself, my partner and our dog stayed at this beautiful bed and breakfast whilst visiting home and craving a quiet night away....
From the second we entered this beautiful house, we were enthusiatically welcomed and genuinely made to feel completely at home.
From the outset, nothing was too much trouble for Irwin and olga. They were extremely helpful and informative, giving us taxi numbers and showing us around their beautiful spotless home, whilst pointing out all the things we needed to know during our stay....they even made Murphy our dog feel like part of the family!
The bedroom was fantastic, spacious, with breathtaking views,and the bathroom had plenty of hot water.
A lovely added touch was shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, which came in handy as I'd forgotten mine!!!
Next morning, we were welcomed with the most fantastic breakfast...delicious!
Olga's home made bread was to die for, as was the French toast, blueberries and strawberries which I had.

Unfortunately my partner wasn't feeling very well that morning, (nothing to do with the b&b might i add) and wasn't able to eat his full Irish, but Irwin and Olga couldn't have been more helpful, rallying after him, making sure he was ok!....
They even packed a doggy bag of the aforementioned full Irish, which Murphy heartily wolfed down, with great appreciation!

A truly memorable stay in a very beautiful, exceptionally clean, top class home....
Forget the larger hotels....go to this "Inishowen Gem".....

We will Definately be back!!

Thanks Olga and Irwin!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
ofandi, Owner at Inishowen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We enjoyed your visit and Murphy is adorable! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I chose this B & B after reading previous reviews on trip advisor, and I was most definitely not disappointed. The accomodation was excellent and the hosts very friendly, welcoming and helpful with regards to the local area and places to visit. I had a most relaxing stay in a very large, clean and nicely furnished double room, and the breakfast was extremely good, lots of options available, home made bread was lovely. Only complaint was it was far too much food for me to manage! The view from the conservatory dining room was exeptional. It was great sitting in front of a real fire in the evenings. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and would definitely visit again. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
ofandi, Owner at Inishowen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Many thanks for your kind comments, Corrina. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

2 nights ago I stayed in this B&B for a second time. I loved my first stay so much I had to return. The welcome was as warm as I remembered it. The rooms are huge, spotlessly clean and the view is stunning. The hosts are second to none. I loved all the stories and information we got about sights in the area. Breakfast was incredible. There is a lovely menu to choose from. I cen recommend Olga's French Toast. What a delight! I am hoping to return very soon. This truly is my all time favourite B&B in Ireland. Thanks for a great stay, once again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ofandi, Owner at Inishowen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Many thanks Ellen. It was good to see you again and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.