“Lots of choice, for a good price!”
Review of PALLAS

PALLAS
Ranked #1 of 169 Restaurants in Landshut
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear guests, since 1983 we are as a family business active in the greek gastronomy The Greek food is simple and healthy In addition to our classic and traditional kitchen we like to offer you our actual and modern cook trends Please see our MONTHLY- SPECIALS with the "New greek cuisine " NEA ELLINIKI KUSINA. Enjoy your stay in our restaurant and drink one of our excellent greek wines we say KALI OREXI and JA MAS RESTAURANT PALLAS LANDSHUT
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I visited my boyfriend in Landshut and we we decided to go to pallas with two other couples. It was at first thought really crowded but it had a really charming atmosphere. We went up the stairs as there were more places there.

I didn't really know what to order at first sight, as there were so many choices to choose from! I went for the Zeus plate as I saw the plate offered quite a bit :)

The staff was friendly and did what they supposed to be. What really handy was, was that we could pay seperately. The owner, or it seems as the owner, came to us and caculated the prices per person!

I have nothing really to complain! They offered good Greek food for a good price!

+ Good food
+ Friendly staff
+ Paying seperately is possible
+ Good location in the old town of Landshut
+Parking places just in front of the restaurant

Reviewed September 25, 2016

German food is filling and usually satisfying, but every few days it is a good idea to take a break from it. Having read Tripadvisor reviews of Pallas we decided to go there tonight. Pallas deserves its high rating. We enjoyed excellent Greek food served by efficient friendly staff. We drank Greek house wine which was very good and reasonably priced, as was the food. If we return to Landshut we will certainly visit Pallas again.

1  Thank Una H
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Everything about the lunch buffet is great, it costs you 7.90 eur and you can have a decent European cuisine.

Too bad the staff that serves our table doesn't speak English and somehow he shows me "not willing to serve" attitude, no smile face on him. (but the other two are fine though, too bad they are not serving our table.) Else I will surely give a 5 stars to this restaurant.

Anyway I sure I will comeback again :)

1  Thank Dave0316
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic option. Very good food and Greek wines, excellent service and nice place inside. Popular prices (like German biergartens). Lunch buffet menu but very limited in different dishes. Highly recommended

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Excellent Greek food. The service and staff were very friendly and professional. Atmosphere was great.