All reviewsguest houseold housewalking guiderooftop terraceold townplace to stayjimapartmenthosthistoryspainviewschurchparkingcountrysidebell
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Very welcoming home, set in the gradious and old city of Arcos. The house itself has a mirador, with a stunning view of the surroundings [--]. A stones throw away from romantic caffees and authentic restaurants. Jim always replies very quickly to emails and even organises pick-up, when you arrive in Arcos

Highly recommended by a family of 7 people!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2009

The accommodation is set in a beautiful house,with a real sense of history,and is situated in the heart of one of the most famous white towns. As you enter, there is a typical spendid Andalucian patio,and on the roof terrace,there are spectacular views over the old town and surrounding countryside. But,above all,what makes one's stay so special is the welcome of the ownersJim and Emma. No one could be more helpful and hospitable.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2009

To be quite honest, we had to cancel our trip to Arcos and never got a chance to stay at Casa Campana. BUT I want to share with the readers of this site the very positive experience I had , not only when I reserved a room at their guest house but , more importantly, when I had to cancel it 4 weeks before our planned arrival: Jim didn't make any problem reimbursing the deposit we had made and handled the whole thing with kindness and great professionalism and integrity. I am sure they are wonderful hosts and I hope I will someday be able to take my family to this charming place.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2009

The Hosts and Location were amazing.
Casa Campana is a fabulous antique family run gueast house in the centre of Arcos old town. Jim and Ema know so much about what is going on in and around Arcos that you can have all your questions asked and most of your travel problems solved.
The rooms we used were light ,fresh,clean and private with panoramic views of surrounding counryside from the adjoining terrace.
Janice, Jim and Jack
Southcoast UK

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2009

An amazing spot. The view from the rooftop is amazing, mountains, lake and the old skyline of Arcos. Not to be missed is the sunrise when the birds come to life and fly low over the roof tops. The old town has a unique atmosphere with its bars, cafes and glimpses into the patios. Easily accessible is the vibrant town of Jerez, with its Alcazar and lively street cafes.
The accommodation is spacious and clean. The owners, Emma and Jim, are very helpful and welcoming. I'll definitely be back! Soon, I hope.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo