Hotel Royer is one of the best ski hotels I have ever seen. Large, spacious with a very good atmosphere. The hotel is ideally located not far from the main Planai Gondola. It is quite big with many sport facilities (squash, tennis, indoor pool, etc.). The restaurant features excellent food on the verge of Grommet food in some dishes. The staff was extremely helpful catering to our every need. Our family (2 adults and two kids) loved this hotel and we would love to stay there again in future ski vacation.
It's worth while mentioning that the Planai-Hauser-Hochwurzen-Dachstein resort is an excellent ski resort with great runs, lifts and snow making coverage and is well worth a week long visit for skiers.
The only two minor disadvantages we found were that the heating was a bit too low in the hotel and rooms and the internet connection was not so good in the loby (and only wired internet existed in the rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sporthotel Royer. Our whole team is constantly striving to anticipate you every wish and to make your holiday into the best time of the year. Whether you are planning a relaxing holiday in Schladming, a summer holiday or winter holiday filled with activity and variety, or a family holiday - Royer is just the place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sporthotel Royer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Royer Schladming
- Sporthotel Royer Hotel Schladming