We have gone to Sport hotel Royer 6 times now as a family. It is perfect for an active family with children from a really young age or teenagers as there is so much to do - even if the weather isn't perfect. We went white water rafting, hiking - guide included from the hotel, swimming, sauna, tennis - 3 indoor, 2 outdoor courts (no extra charge), cycling (bikes free to borrow, well maintained and always available). There are loads of trips to interesting places, none far away including the salt mines, the castle where "Where Eagles Dare" was filmed, Bechtesgaden - built for Hitler for his 50th birthday, Ice caves, Salzburg and lots more.
The food in the hotel is superb and always presented in the a most attractive way. The rooms are roomy and kept beautifully clean and tidy.
But - one of the things that has made us return every 2nd year - having tried other places including Corsica, Turkey and Tunisia is the fabulous staff, who go out of their way to help, and are the most pleasant people we have encountered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sporthotel Royer. Our whole team is constantly striving to anticipate you every wish and to make your holiday into the best time of the year. Whether you are planning a relaxing holiday in Schladming, a summer holiday or winter holiday filled with activity and variety, or a family holiday - Royer is just the place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sporthotel Royer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Royer Schladming
- Sporthotel Royer Hotel Schladming