“A great local welcoming place”

Cedar Point Market Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice meal and wonderful welcoming service. Our food was tasty and not chain like food. Very nice shepherds pie. Pot roast was well cooked. The desserts were really homemade tasting. Service was above and beyond. Very friendly and welcoming. A nice place but not fancy. You will have a nice meal.

1  Thank vermontresidents

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We live down the road from Cedar Point and I have yet to be disappointed by the food or the service. My British mum came up for a few days holiday and I took her for the Thursday roast lamb special and it was delicious! Even my mum, who is an excellent cook said she could not have done better and it was "done to perfection". We have had the fish and chips, pot roast, pan fried sole,shnitzel, stuffed pork loin and burgers and we very pleased with all choices. Nice that they have wine available now as well. We recommend Cedar Point to all who pass through town!

3  Thank 50Goldie
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We were in Beaverton for a night and wanted to eat somewhere local. This place was open and was recommended by the B&B (the other - Lagos something on the high street seemed closed/ shut down). The staff in here were very friendly, chatty and welcoming without being over bearing. Food is standard fare - burgers, sandwiches fish n chips. Freshly prepared. The special that night was steak and it looked good served at the next table. We had the burgers and they were nice. Free coffee refills and dessert was decent too. They have fresh Kawartha ice cream should you fancy some. Overall a decent locally run friendly diner in a quiet town.

1  Thank NMTY
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This quaint local restaurant served a daily special of stuffed pork I could cut with my fork. My husband enjoyed a homemade burger. The food was reasonably priced. The waitresses worked in tandum to make sure our visit was a memorable one! The server did refill my coffee cup and did not pressure us with dessert after a perfectly proportioned dinner. I would go again and I would recommend it to my friends.

2  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Not sure if Maryv331 was at the same place as me??? However, yes the food is a bit slow, but home cooked and served always by kind and happy staff is worth the wait. ....... And yummy ice cream parlor, I wish there was more seating outside . I would visit more often when returning from a golf game if I could sit down , in the shade . See you soon

1  Thank Colleen M