“Something Different”

Gasthaus Storchen
Waterford
“Something Different”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was on business in Germany & they hooked me with Gasthaus Storchen hotel for the few nights I was going to be there. I found this a most interested hotel/hostel, each room is a themed room. I found myself in the barn room, and in a funny sort of way I liked it (something different). Rooms were clean and presented well for the amount of space that they have. Bed was a bit small for me as I was taller then the bed's end. if your looking for something different as where to stay for a few nights, i would recommend this place.

Staff were very friendly, couldn't do anymore for us and very pleaseant to deal with as our language barrier on my side was very poor. (English/German).

Food was lovely at hotel as you can tell because it was packed most nights. The location is spot on, in the heart of the village and beautiful surroundings. I would have never looked at this area but it has impressed me so much that I would consider going back there again on a couples trip.

Room Tip: Ask for number room 11 :-)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Hotel-Restaurant Ochsen
Hotel-Restaurant Ochsen
#1 of 3 in Haslach im Kinzigtal
No photo provided
Restaurant & Appartements In Vin...
#2 of 3 in Haslach im Kinzigtal

Been to Gasthaus Storchen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Gasthaus Storchen

Property: Gasthaus Storchen
Address: Hauptstrasse 35, 77716 Haslach im Kinzigtal, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Location: Germany > Baden-Wurttemberg > Haslach im Kinzigtal
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Haslach im Kinzigtal
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gasthaus Storchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.