“Oh, that pasta!”

The Henley House Pub and Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Henley House was built in 1916 as a family home where the Henley family raised 10 children. Bradley and Meryl Atkinson bought and renovated it in 2008, opening in 2009 as The Henley House Pub and Restaurant. It is located on the number 7 highway but has a deck overlooking the water. The Chef, Anthony, has 30 years of experience, baking his own bread and desserts. The Henley House offers delicious fresh local seafood and lots of homemade menu items. Every afternoon between 2pm and 4pm you can enjoy an English Cream Tea. Every Thursday is Trivia from 8pm to 10pm. Occasional live music so please contact us or check out our website or Facebook page for details.
Alberta
“Oh, that pasta!”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

My mom, sister and I went to the Taylor Head beach for a few hours, and came here for lunch. My mom ordered the maple curry chicken penne, I ordered the baked haddock, and I don't even remember what my sister ordered. My mind keeps going back to that pasta my Mom had. The most delicious pasta sauce I have ever eaten! I even asked the chef for the recipe, but he wasn't about to share his recipe! Service was perfect as well.

• Visited August 2011