“Great food, consistently good”
Review of Pembury Chinese

Pembury Chinese
Ranked #9 of 9 Restaurants in Pembury
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We highly recommend the Pembury Chinese for a good quality Chinese take-away. We have used this take away for some years and always found it to be of high quality with good service.

This is a take away only - although would probably do very well if it were a restaurant!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have used this takeaway for several years and have always found the food very good. There prices are very reasonable and we never had to wait very long for the food to be delivered.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Ordered a set meal for two and can honestly say it was great. Delivery times were slightly longer than expected but well worth the wait.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

When you come back from a good day out, this is the answer a great Chineese for all the family. try it.!!!!

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We ordered a chinease and Thai take away and it was around the price you would expect to pay and delivered within the timescale stated.
The chips were quite good and sweet and sour chicken balls also good but the rest was very poor. The Thai green chicken curry had no green at all the chicken was processed and sloppy tasted way over cooked possibly boiled I think it was very poor quality chicken likely broiler chicken way over processed. The curry tasted really nasty hard to say what it smelt and tasted of but not good. Some of the ingrediants were really strange like boiled potatoes tinned type. I can honestly say this was the worst curry I have tasted. My wife had Chinease which was below average but edible. I would suggest that you only order if there is no other option locally or you just want chips? We have eaten at many chinease resterants and take aways and I realise every one has different ideas so have tried to be as fair as possible with this reveiw but sorry for me never again.

2  Thank countryfanKent