“Life savers”

Karridale Crossroads General Store
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Karridale
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Café - Dine In or Takeaway •BREAKFAST anytime •Homemade Fresh Food made on site to order, including Burgers, Sandwiches, Rolls, Wraps, Fish and Chips, Steak Panini, Milkshakes, Coffee, Delicious cakes and slices. •Grocery, Fruit & Veg, Local Honey & Olive Oil, BBQ Packs (in summer season), Biltong, Ice, Bait, Tackle. •Fuel, Oils & Lubes •Post Office, E-Pay phone charge top up, DVD Hire •Short Term Accommodation and more....
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Omg these guys are awesome. Extremely generous and so helpful. Our car got a hole in our auto transmission pipe and we were stranded. They went above and beyond helping us fix it, ringing around for us for parks and accommodation. It’s people like these that make small towns so magical. Beautiful little shop with homemade food and goodies to add to your picnic baskets. I highly recommend this place to all and greatly appreciate your help. Thank you x

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Rolling_stoned16

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We had 2 choices at the Crossroads and went for this because it’s family owned. Best decision. The pea and ham soup was even better than his Mum’s - heaps of smoked ham and included a toasted roll that had a lovely curry flavour. My homemade chicken and vegetable pie was yummy. The homemade melting moment was an absolute treat. Friendly owners too. Would certainly come back again and highly. recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We weren't sure whether this place would be serving breakfast and were happy when we found out they did! Very rustic....felt like the old typical roadhouse. There's not much to choose from on the breakfast menu so we opted on the breakfast wrap and the omelette. The wrap of egg,bacon was very bland. It was meant to have a sauce with it but I couldn't taste any. The omelette was beautifully cooked and tasted nice. However, presentation wise it lacked a bit of colour. A little splash of green leaf would have lifted the dish. The homemade pies looked great so might just try one of those when I pass next time.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Travelling home from a wonderful week at Hamelin Bay we stopped to eat and check phone messages at the General Store (on a suggestion from my sister in law:-)). Had a bit to eat and travelled home oblivious to the fact I had left my handbag on the seat outside the store. Not till getting home in the evening did it dawn on me my bag was not amongst our luggage. AHHHHHHH. But after a few phone calls the wonderful staff had safely put my bag away and soooo kindly posted it to me - and it is now safe in my charge.... Thank you again Annie

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We called in at the store to fill up our car- touring does use petrol too. The prices at the time were one of the cheapest in the area. We used the the WA petrol app to see where it was best from time to time. The store was very clean & well set out. The lady who served us was very knowledgeable about the area. Good spot for a pit stop.

Date of visit: August 2017