Lowest prices for your stay
$53
View deal
Hotels.com$52
Booking.com$47
Priceline$47
All reviews the owner located right bathroom space wifi street beach
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2015

I stayed at Meliti guesthouse for a few days in August and had a wonderful expereince. Our room was beautifully furnished and very well maintained. It was spotless with a lovey garden. Its located across from Akrata beach and the view from our balcony was simply breathtaking. It is near cafes, supermarkets and bakeries. Highly recommended !

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2015

I stayed in Meliti Guesthouse for a few days in July. It is located in front of teh beach with a fabioulus view to the sea. Studios are very well equiped and they are very clean.
The service is excellent and the owner very kind and helpfull. I definitely recomend thid place even for winter time

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank annagr_12
Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

Very clean and beautiful guesthouse in vintage style located a few metres from the beach. Friendly staff and a home-like atmosphere. Nice, well maintained garden and barbecue facilities.
Highly recommend for a family holiday.
Victoria from Bristol, England.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

Nice place, clean rooms, nice view. The attic where we stayed was cosy and even had a fireplace. The owner was polite. everything is near, cafe, restaurants and supermarkets. the sea is excellent, and a morning swim is awesome.....

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank nikik798
Reviewed October 29, 2014

I am a huge fun of the beach of Akrata. Something with this deep blue water, which attracts me and calms my spirit!
Wanted to have a tranquil weekend with my mother, I chose Meliti and I am so happy I did!
Yes it is like being home and better, on the terms that everything is kept spotlessly clean.
Ms Sia and Ms Nafsika were amazingly polite and interesting personalities.
Cosy apartments with all the amenities you may need (wifi, TV, air condition), but the best of all that beautifull yard with flowers and trees allover.
Every morning I had my breakfast outside my apartment and Ms Nafsika would bring me exactly what I wanted. Because she noticed my preferences and this is extremely important for a customer, because it makes you feel important and not just someone who had just booked a hotel room.
A smiley ''good morning'' every day... a bright ''hello'' with every body you could see in the property, made you feel like being in a small village where everyone were of an acquaintance.
My mother and I had a great time, we really rested and next summer we will visit Meliti again. I even could visit this place alone, for a day or two to rest my mind from the chaotic life of Athens. That is how comfortable and safe I felt there!
My Greets to Ms Sia and hopefully we will meet again soon!
Thank you for everything!!!

Date of stay: September 2014