Aamod
Resort Eutopia(Kandaghat)
Very Good 4/5
  • Room Service
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsthe cottagesadventure sportsoutdoor activitiesroom servicehill topopen jacuzzijungle resortobstacle coursenature loverstoy traindifferent levelsin housegreat foodgroup of friendsnatural beautyflying foxwonderful place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went top this resort with my family and office colleagues in the september. Nice place if you want to move away from the hussle bussle of city life and want to spend some time at hills close to the nature. The cottages are nicely built. Food is worth mentioning specially the breakfast. The only negative thing about the property is the distance between the cottages and their distance from the restaurant. Coming to the restaurant for meals is a task in itself, as you have to climb up anddown lots of steps to reach there, and surely is a big disadvantage if you are going with children and elderly people. The resort also has adventure sports.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandeep L
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Place is exactly what you need when you have a refreshing Vacation on your mind. I had high expectations when I made the bookings because the amount I was paying was definitely much more compared to other hotels around, however I am pleased to say that all my expectations were met and the best part of our Vacation was the stay at Resort. The staff was courteous and polite.Food was exceptional(Indian, Continental , Italian all of them). We definitely would be visiting the place again on our next vacation to Shimla. Thanks Aamod for making it work for us :)

Room Tip: Ask for Cottage 102 if available. Got the best views.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank SumitW1306
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Away from the hustle bustle of the city life, me and my dear ones thought of taking a break in woods....amongst the natural beauty of woods which is visible only on discovery/movies....we had a 'wow' when we stepped in this resort, a blessing offcourse, heavenly view of the clouds and the mountains...i had booked everything on internet and was sceptical as how would Aamod look like in actual...my family trusted me and my trust in Aamod was only doubled the moment I reached the resort...we landed on 18th Aug'12 eve and it was already dark with clouds visible at a hand's distance...the 1st look of the resort took us for a surprise. Mr. Lalit & Mr. Amit were my point of contact for bookings and they extended their full support for our stay. we were a group of 11 members and had booked their two room luxurious cottage in the woods...awesome it was and the surrounding. Superb welcome, friendly staff, good cuisine...lil higher on cost but good taste, excellent arrangement in terms of on the spot demands...we had bonnfire on demand!...it was raining that time so we could not avail our adventure sports offers....spa and Jacuzzi was like boon in the woods...must to be experienced by all who visit. Mr. Negi at the reception is one of the most loving host who made us comfortable and made necessary arrangements for our fun and masti.
We had a 2 day visit and we are dying to visit again...not only shoghi but all the properties of Aamod. Thankyou everyone at Aamod for giving us this cherishing experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hansa S
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Aamod is a very nice destination that makes my dream come true I really enjoyed a lot with my friends cottages are so well maintained that gives a sweet thought in ur mind and makes u relax spa was awesome which makes me connected with nature and I am feeling fly high like a bird

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 20, 2012

AAMOD at shoghi is a nice destination that makes my trip more adventurous and pleasent.The staff was so good and coperative that feel like mah home environment.I was surprise about their food(really awsome) and their service.they treat me as a god and make me available with every things what i want with in a second.their cottages are so neat and clean that gives u the feel of pleasent stay.the churping of birds at their cottages gives me the good view of nature that i have never seen in mah life .The spa facility at the top of mountain makes me fly high with good thoughts and peace in mind.AAmod gives me best and i will never forget this really planning to go again in next month with my friends and will tell everyone about this great place.

""AAMOD YOU R THE BEST AND WILL ALWAYS" ITS MAH BLESSINGS TO YOU