“In between treks if you get coffee.. what best you can ask for..”
Review of Cafe Coffee Day

Cafe Coffee Day
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Vaishno Devi
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Cafe coffee day has been on the karta vaishno Devi track from ages now.. you get good quick snacks and all the varieties of coffee that you get in any of the other outlet.. in winters it s hot options you choose and in summers it’s cold what you go for, however sometime you do vice versatile too depending on the mood.. . Staff is really cooperative and soft spoken..

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Rajjatsabhrwal

Reviewed December 31, 2018

A lot can happen over coffee. Its like other CCDs in all over world but this one is spacious and good for small gathering.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2018

as we all know that the about CCD but in Jammu the CCD situated in very good location and there is an god views

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

It was raining when we (I and my cousin) reached there (we were coming back after darshan) and all eating items were finished. What they could offer was coffee of your choice. I had their regular cappuccino while my cousin had cod coffee. The staff was very courteous, probably they understand the physical condition of devotees very well coming there and served it at our table and charged in the end.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We came here for coffee. We ask for coffee from kapil and the answer Was. my shift is over now we are doing handover so it will take time. We feel like fool in front of other persons then we left from CCD.

Then again we came in evening around 4:55pm to have coffee we order for coffee and somosha you guys can not believe that samosa was very bad from in side it has fungus over the potatoes I called up one of your staff to show but the attitude was very bad he said koi problem nahi hai change kar dete hai.

I also working for one of the best hospitality company it's Hyatt.

Bad attitude of staff.

Do call me for any further clearifation

Date of visit: October 2018