I stayed for only one day @ Rainforest,Athirampall. It was so serene with the majestic view of Athirampally falls .Food was good but quite costly.
My Tip: Try to stay in the resort during full moon day which will enable you to enjoy the view of the falls amidst the moonlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- May we introduce our new property 'Rainforest' a boutique resort located at the foot of the Athirapally waterfalls. Perched on the edge of the luxurious wilderness of the Sholayar Range, Rainforest is a never before experience in nature holidays, offering you the perfect getaway for a weekend of natural delight. Within the breathtaking embrace of the deep forests, a rich and diverse flora & fauna abounds. While some of the species actually live on Rainforest property, others make it a point to pay an occasional visit. Behold the spectacular view of the crashing 80 ft waterfalls from any and every suite at 'Rainforest.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls Hotel Thrissur
- Rainforest Hotel Kerala
- Rainforest Hotel Athirapally Falls