We recently spent part of out honeymoon at Rainforest and thoroughly enjoyed our 4 nights there. Rainforest is an extremely relaxing and beautiful location, I've never woken up to such a breathtaking view before, the waterfalls are truly mesmerising. We were very well looked after by the staff and they kindly upgraded us to one of their suites as the pool was under maintenance. The food was very enjoyable, overall we felt completely rejuvenated at the end of our stay. I also recommend the jeep safari, more beautiful views, wild elephants, monkeys and giant squirrels, really enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- May we introduce our new property 'Rainforest' a boutique resort located at the foot of the Athirapally waterfalls. Perched on the edge of the luxurious wilderness of the Sholayar Range, Rainforest is a never before experience in nature holidays, offering you the perfect getaway for a weekend of natural delight. Within the breathtaking embrace of the deep forests, a rich and diverse flora & fauna abounds. While some of the species actually live on Rainforest property, others make it a point to pay an occasional visit. Behold the spectacular view of the crashing 80 ft waterfalls from any and every suite at 'Rainforest.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls Hotel Thrissur
- Rainforest Hotel Kerala
- Rainforest Hotel Athirapally Falls