One word sums up the location of the resort-Stunning. As soon as you open the room window curtains the magnificent "Athirapally water falls" can be seen in all its majesty and splendor with a 180 degree view. This makes up for the over priced rooms and food. The rooms are tastefully furnished and maintained. The Breakfast spread was good. Mr. Nithin Jose and Ms. Chinju at the front office took great care of us. Do not miss a bath in the Chalakudy river beyond the top of the water falls and also do visit the Vazzhachal water falls , which is very close to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- May we introduce our new property 'Rainforest' a boutique resort located at the foot of the Athirapally waterfalls. Perched on the edge of the luxurious wilderness of the Sholayar Range, Rainforest is a never before experience in nature holidays, offering you the perfect getaway for a weekend of natural delight. Within the breathtaking embrace of the deep forests, a rich and diverse flora & fauna abounds. While some of the species actually live on Rainforest property, others make it a point to pay an occasional visit. Behold the spectacular view of the crashing 80 ft waterfalls from any and every suite at 'Rainforest.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls Hotel Thrissur
- Rainforest Hotel Kerala
- Rainforest Hotel Athirapally Falls