All reviews open area swimming pool is huge play cricket jacuzzi games tht operative weekend pune roads families
Reviewed August 16, 2018

My name is Deepak Acharya and I stayed here for one night on weekend. We were 4 families and enjoyed a lot.
It is good resort and worth trying. Swimming pool is huge which I feel the main attraction. Food is good I would not say Amazing. 1 night stay would be a good idea over weekend. Resort have a ample amount of open area where kids / family can play cricket and other games. Traveling from Mumbai to resort by road is a circus as roads after Badlapur / Neral is very bumpy. I would suggest to travel via Pune express way.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I had been to this place on 16th and 17th June, 2018. We were only 3 of us, all male friends.

Pros
- Good food.
- Staff is very helpful
- Location is nice.
- Decent rooms

Cons
- Check-in time is too late (1 PM - Check Out time -Next day 10 AM) We reached there by 12:30, don't know what they were doing with the rooms, we got a room at 1:30 PM.
- The property is not maintained properly.
- Rooms are just decent
- I think it's slightly over-priced

Thanks

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank PrashantP372
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed with family and friends for 2 days at resort. We enjoyed thoroughly.

Positive points:
1. Decent rate.
2. Good food
3. Good hospitality

Areas to improve:
1. Swimming pool to be operational 24 hrs
2. There should be more greenery in premise.

— Santosh Rawat

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank SantoshR465
Reviewed March 19, 2018

The hotel is far away in from Mumbai... Its tiring to reach by Car.. The rooms are pathetic and not maintained at all. You can hear rats crawling on the roof of your room during the night. The staff was helpful. The food was OK as per the price we paid for two nights. The pool seems not cleaned for a long time. They had a good play area for kids.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Meena J
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Visited the place on 16th March. The rooms were pretty bad to be frank. The view from the room was a joke. Pool was dirty initially, they cleaned it once we told them about it.

The only good things were Staff and Food. Really helpful staff and food was pretty decent. (Compared to the amount you pay for).

This place would be good, if you are looking for a low priced resort and don't care much about cleanliness / quality of the rooms.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family