“Homely”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Courtallam
Srishty Garden Resorts
Ranked #3 of 5 Courtallam B&B and Inns
“Homely”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

The resort is near old courtallam,was peaceful amidst the maddening crowd,we stayed in a small but clean and decent room with a sit out to enjoy the breeze,most of the places in courtallam were littered,but this was a well maintained clean property

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank nandhinikarthickumar

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mumbai
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This resort location in old courtallam give us a feeling of home away from home. It is near the old falls and so we could easily approach the falls during morning time to have shower and body massage.

If you have any plans to relax for few days this is the ideal place wherein we can enjoy with our family. Further the hospitality is quite good and they have got a small garden for kids to enjoy.

I will surely like to recommend this place for you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank vbvirwadekar
Pondicherry, India
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We went to Coutrallam and there was too much crowd. This Resort is located in Old Courtallam in a nice scenic location surrounded by mountains. Peaceful place to stay independent and private.. The hotel staff were very kind and prepared us good food :-) They even brought bed coffee for us. ;-) Highly recommended if you are planning to visit Courtallam :D

Room Tip: Get the mountain view independent houses with terrace!! You wont regret it
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank TheScorpio
Reviewed June 4, 2012

No other better place than srishty garden resorts in coutallam. Whispering wind cottages are excellent,we used to stay there for 4 days in a year for the past 3 years. The cleanliness & the ambience is really fantastic.
Mr Varghese the man behind this resorts success is very friendly. The hospitality is what their strength.
Overall its a very good place to stay. We are very much satisfied.

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank PK Derby
PARIS
Reviewed February 11, 2012

My stay to Shristy Garden resort was wonderful, no word to explain, only experience,
so I came to have some rest, I feel me rejuvenate .Mr Vaghese and all his team are really
kind, professionnal, I felt me at home.Everyone take good care of me with their heart.
For Meditation and yoga it s the best place, very quiet, peaceful, we communicate easily
with the nature, all the beautiful trees, plants, flowers, insects, animals, beautiful peacocks and others birds.This place is the beauty of the nature .
I had a beautiful room view with the mountain, clean.
I feel its a holy place.I go back fully with Divine energy.
I was dreaming of this sort of place so i found it.
I will come again and again with my friends.
So I recommend to all to come to visit Srishty Garden Resort.
Many thanks to Mr Varghese, to his family and all the team from my heart.
Un grand merci a toute l equipe de Srishty Garden Resorts, un lieu de plenitude, d harmonie et d amours.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank priyafrance
Chennai
Reviewed December 21, 2011

We stayed this hotel for weekalong stay,Really it was a nice experience.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this Resort. The owners and staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home. In the evening, the staff would bring out snacks and coffee for guests who had opted to spend the day in the shade of the mango trees while watching peacocks.

there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The cottage we had was spacious and pretty, the food is so good and made us feel homely.The distance to the water falls is less than 600 meter. The garden may be small, but it’s a relaxing and quiet place.

And as many people have written before. Srishty Garden is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Thank you

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank shreechennai
Also consider these accommodations in or near Courtallam
KTDC Golden Peak
#4 of 15 in Courtallam
Mango Resorts
Mango Resorts
#5 of 15 in Courtallam

Been to Srishty Garden Resorts? Share your experiences!