Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
$82
$74
$92
TripAdvisor
Days Inn 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
$119
$82
TripAdvisor
Imperial Motel(100 Mile House)
$67
Hotel De Oro(Lillooet)
$67
$65
94 Mile Motel(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnanecho valleyhorseback ridingfly fishingother gueststhai massageget awaybritish columbiathe main lodgegold panningfirst classthai nightfamily stylemade us feelfood was amazinggreat funowners and staff
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I travelled from Vancouver to this little paradise for the weekend. Nan and Norm, along with their charming, helpful and devoted staff..have created a stunningly beautiful resort complete with activities, dining,and vista's designed to delight the senses. Their dogs,horses,turkeys,hens,and even pigs are as happy and content as their pampered guests. The ranch/spa provides peace, relaxation, or activities to please young and old alike,casual or business traveller's... Enjoy!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Beautiful Ranchland with a touch of Thailand is a wonderful combination.
My husband and I enjoyed everything about our stay. We felt welcomed into Nan and Norman's home and all the staff were lovely. Such a peaceful place and so great to have the company of all the border collies when out for a walk. The food was excellent, rooms so comfortable and the Spa treatments in the Thai style enviornment were a great experience. There is something for everyone and lots to do. We look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed September 21, 2012

having no sunshine in June on the cost,I suggested to my friend Piya to visit Eco valley Resort and Spa.This was my second visit and it surprised me again how everything was available and easy accessible.Upon arrival there was a Large table full of authentic Thai Dishes for us to enjoy.The friendly atmosphere with all Staff and Owners and Pets made me feel welcome and relaxing.There where many moor surprises with Gourmet meals,the tender home grown Steaks,or French toast with a Home made Omelet for a hearty Breakfast .The magic smell of freshly oven Baked Bread, Chef Jason made this Kitchen Rock.The Spa was definitely a highlight,spacious and relaxing complemented with Ginger tea and fresh Spring water.A large Gym to whip myself into shape for the outdoor activities, what a surprise here in the Wilderness.The Beds comfortable and long enough for a 6' tall folks,made this a comfortable sleep.I recommend a minimum stay of 2 days.One simply needs a day to enjoy the architecture and livestock,then some of the activities with the experienced Guides.Don't forget Star gazing on the open sky, there is peace here in Eco valley Resort.enjoy like I did Rudi Meister

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was lucky enough to end up at Echo Valley Ranch for work purposes. I'd been given the heads up that EVR had a special 'feel' to it that was hard to describe and could only be experienced first hand. Boy was that true.

From the moment we arrived to the day we left, we were taken care of, not only by the lovely staff, but by the owners themselves (Nan & Norm Dove). The personal touches (they lent us their own cowboy hats to go riding so we'd 'look the part') and genuine interest they took in all the guests was outstanding. And don't get me started on the 8 'shadows' (aka collie dogs) that trailed along unassumingly behind guests, tails wagging ... staying out of your way but happy to get in there for a good cuddle if wanted. Hello Echo Valley Ranch - goodbye stress!

We went panning for gold with Darrel (stunning scenery), riding with Tanja, Thai stretching with Jaranya ... we enjoyed top notch cuisine courtesty of Chef Jason. And capped the night off with some wonderful live music courtesy of Canadian folk artists Darrel & Saskia.

Neat back story on the East meets West connection at this gorgeous ranch: one of the main buildings was designed by the architect who built for the Thai royal family (get Norm to tell you how that all unfolded!) Nan is a genuine lover of animals ... whether it's horses, cats, dogs. They follow her around like Snow White. Oh and the stars! Don't let me forget the stars. Laying on my back near the runway (yes, a private runway) looking up at the clearest, brightest stars I have ever seen was nearly an out of body experience. Zero light/noise pollution - I felt I could reach my arm up and touch one.

35 horses, 8 collie dogs, 160 acres and 2 people who love what they do and are dedicated to making sure others have a lovely experience. It's totally magical.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

What a place ! A very comfortable place in the midst of great beauty and filled with charming People. Amongst our activities In just 3 days, we fly cast for trout in the Ranch's ponds, fished for salmon in the nearby river, panned for gold (and found some) on the banks of that river, and took a pleasant 3 hour horseback ride to beautiful vistas, On the last night, we relaxed under the stars around a lovely campfire and were entertained with guitar and lyrics by pretty cowgirls. What a place !