I have stayed here for one day with my family. Over all its a worst experience. I had booked for
a 4 bedded room (attached bathroom European closets). On arrival they said that there is no such room in the lodge :(.
After a long discussion with the guy in the reception I got two rooms(2 bedded)
What you like:
1. Its close to Temple.
What you dont like:
1. Hotel and surroundings stinks all the time.
2. Fan without regulator.Works only in full speed(room 111)
3. Floors in the rooms are broken in many places(room 112)
4. There is no space in bathroom.(less than 4 feet).
5. Bath room tiles are broken and always stinks
6. Waste water from next rooms bathroom came to our bathroom(This is the one I hate most)
7. No blanket provided and rooms were not cleaned.
8. Fan always making noise(Could not sleep properly)
9. Pigs and street dogs are always in front of the hotel
10.Over priced. Not value for money
11.I dont recommend this hotel for anyone even if they are providing free stay .