“A Pleasant Stay...”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Somnath
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A Pleasant Stay...”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

we stayed here for only one night we took two suites ... they are huge in size it has a mini fridge, a dining table for four sofa set and a huge bed and the tv is also decent... the staff was good but nothing to beat the staff of goverdhan greens in dwarka they are amazing.... the food here was expensive but good the breakfast did have a huge spread but a bit too spicy and i dont like spicy food :(.... it is very close to the temple infact all the hotels are around each other ...but this is the best hotel there.....

1 Thank ARMumbai
Ajay P, General Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Sir

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Somnath.

At Lords Inn, Somnath, it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the Hotel and its services. It gives us great pride and encourages us to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Ajay Pawar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Lords in Somnath needs couple of improvement as far as food is concerned. Options for food in breakfast is minimum and not at all tasty which is very disappointing. Rooms are comfortable and spacious but bathrooms accessories are provided only when asked. But it is also true that it is so far the best option in Somnath.

Room Tip: Do not rely on the hotel for breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sweta999

Greetings from Lords Inn Somnath!!

On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Lords Inn, Somnath as your preferred choice of hotels.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking time out to update us with your valuable comments thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit with us but let me reassure you that I have shared your comments with the concerned head of department and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues of similar nature do not reoccur.

Sir, I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Lords’s and hope the same should not stop you from coming back to us.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all courtesies & handle your next trip with extra care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 12, 2013

the best thing about this hotel is its location.. very near to the temple and so you can just walk early in the morning.. the food is decent.. mine was a regilious family trip and we stayed there for one night only.. the hotel staff assited us with lots of things which was very helpful to perform rituals.. Overall nice and comfortable stay and recommendable for further stays..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ajay P, General Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this review, October 15, 2013

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed October 5, 2013

An elderly couple presenting their observation based on a single night stay.This is the worst of the Lords Group. How could this be below par? A hotel of this type of wonderful exterior is not supposed to deliver such sub-standard service. Food is good, but breakfast choice is limited. I fully agree with the comments of my fellow visitors. I am only to add that we the senior citizens had to carry our luggage to our car on check-out. All facilities are to be asked for, not provided. Take care part is missing very much.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is not the best hotel of Lords group in Gujarat. However, it is pretty decent. Having visited Somnath(Veraval) so many times i can safely say that it is the best available option till date in Somnath. The restaurant at the ground floor serves the best food in Somnath. Very close to the temple also. If stay at Somnath is inevitable, it's a safe choice.

Room Tip: All are same.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank vipnesh
Ajay P, General Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this review, October 7, 2013

Ahmedabad
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel is around 4 Km form somnath temple , one can easily find the local auto rikshaw to reach the temple area. nice ambiance and good food is add- on to the stay. Ask for the spl. discount in off season.

If you wish to club your tour to diu & somnath I would advise to search a hotel at diu that will give you more time to spend at beach.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ajay P, General Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this review, September 25, 2013

Rajpura, India
Reviewed September 18, 2013

With my 6 other family members, we stayed in the deluxe rooms at hotel Lords inn at Somnath on 16-09-2013 and departed on 17-09-2013. The location of the hotel is excellent. The rooms were clean but the bathrooms were very short. The working of the AC's were not satisfactory. The housekeeping staff provided a small bath soap and a used Shampoo tube in my room. When I complained at the reception, the lady at the reception(Ms Jayashree) assured the replacement. The service was so poor that the shampoo tube was replaced at 10:00 PM and that too after very much persuasion. The service at the hotel restaurant was also poor. We had to wait for half an hour for Chapatis and the behavior of the staff was not cordial. Waiter told us that there was no kheer or sweet dish except gulab jamun and also there was no ice-cream in the hotel. When we saw another waiter serving ice-cream to other guest, we were told that it is straw bury ice-cream and they thought that we were demanding Vanilla Ice- cream. The matter was brought to the notice of Mr. Dhawal, the desk manager, and he promptly called the in- charge of the restaurant who was mum all the time. Anyway the stay was pleasant as we were feeling the presence of Lord Somnath. I do not recommend this hotel to any one unless the staff overcome their shortcomings. However the behavior of Mr. Dhawal is par excellent.

Room Tip: A front side window room is better.
1 Thank Yogesh2801
Ajay P, General Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this review, September 20, 2013

Ajay Pawar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Somnath
The Fern Residency Somnath
#5 of 23 in Somnath
Hotel Sun Plaza
Hotel Sun Plaza
#6 of 23 in Somnath

Been to Lords Inn Somnath? Share your experiences!