See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had an amazing time with loads of great stuff to do! The room was clean and tidy and along with that the food they served was very good.

We got to experience the local wine from the region was more the main reason we went. The tour they run themselves is an amazing extra too!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great location, great people, excellent food and nice and relaxing atmosphere ! It's location provides access to main tourist routes but quiet nature and forests and Tikvesh Lake, Kozuf mountain...The hotel staff is always trying to satisfy guests' requests and all that in a nice pleasant manner- sooo good to be there! And that food !It is so good that one cannot stop taking more and more: ) Enjoy it! Flavors and smells - to remember and come back to enjoy it again and again.
Excellent! I will visit it again that is for sure!!! Recommending it for a visit, for a short or long stay at any season, - with family, with friends or colleagues or business partners. Overall - awesome place! Once you visit it you will definitely become a regular guest!!! Wishing them lots of success which always follows great people and great places!
No matter the purpose of visit you will LOVE IT!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank vodolija
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I dont usually write reviews of any sort but on this occasion I felt compelled. My partner and myself had quite a stressful road trip having driven through several countries prior to arriving in Macedonia. We were in desperate need of some rest and relaxation and were trying to find a nice place to stay where we didn't have to travel far to see the country of Macedonia due to our exhaustion. We found all of this and much more at Villa Bella. I don't even know where to start. The design of the hotel is astonishing. The outside looks like a beautiful mansion / villa with a gigantic sunflower and a beautiful driveway and entrance. The room was spectacular - spacious, a beautiful balcony overlooking the restaurant, TV, wifi, super comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, plenty of towels....plenty of everything actually. A lot of love and care has gone in to the design of this hotel. The restaurant is busy with locals every night. The food is delicious with a very comprehensive menu. There is also a stream running behind the hotel and it's very peaceful to eat your meal listening to the water running through the stream. The location is absolutely amazing as not only are there some great sites near by such as the beautiful old monastery, the winery and the ancient village of Stobi but it is close to everything worth seeing in the country. Nothing is more than a 1 hours drive! The beautiful capital Skopje is an hours drive in one direction while the beautiful Lake Orhid is an hours drive in the other direction. Matka Canyon was also a lovely place to visit and less than an hour. Due to the great proximity of this hotel we were even able to take a day trip to Kosovo! The price to stay was absolutely brilliant and to be honest I would be prepared to pay more than double as it's so worth it. I would really like to send a big thanks to all of the staff at Villa Bella who made our stay so wonderful and were so welcoming and friendly. The R&R that we needed upon arriving at the hotel was well and truly delivered thanks to this little gem of a hotel and the wonderful people who run it.

Room tip: Amazing location no matter where you want to visit in Macedonia. Beautiful hotel & rooms. Fantastic restaurant.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tamara-Ker
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I went to stay at Villa Bella at the beginning of May 2013 and stayed there for 4 days! I had an excellent time after hard and busy work in London! The staff and Hotel manager are welcoming and very friendly and provide a personalised service! The food was very tasty and they always have chief's specialise that is always worth trying! I sat in the balcony that offered great views so
I could see the countryside, the garden and pool! The locals always come to have alunch or dinner that is a good sign. It's quiet place to relax especially with a river sound near the garden that gives you peace that I needed to chill out and realax! The weather was very good so I went for walk near by as there is a lovely anchent Monastry where you can also learn a bit about this place! The rooms are very large and modern and with great taste of decoration! I will definitely recommend to come to Villa Bella boutique hotel ! As it will offer you everything that you need to get some rest and great holiday!
Brena - London

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Brena3
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We arrived without a reservation but found the hosts incredibly welcoming, offering a coffee whilst the maid prepared the room. The rooms are huge and the decor quite modern and everything is very clean. Restaurant had excellent service and wide range of freshly cooked food (a numbers of locals popped in for dinner). Breakfast is freshly cooked to order plus fresh fruit and good coffee. The staff are fantastic and extremely keen to please. We'll certainly be back if we return to the area.

Date of stay: April 2013