other travelers have booked this property

Review of Autumn's Place

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
All you need for the kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tracy7343
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Very dirty with grim over everything, lots of damaged items i.e. toilet seat, dining chair, sink, cupboard doors, all the cupboards where full of the owners damaged or broken items for example 3 hoovers, several kettles, toaster's. This place so awful we cut our stay short, please don't waste your money and use this caravan their on so many other good clean caravan's to hire.

Date of stay: March 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 13, 2017
My photos show its true likeness. No damaged items are in the caravan .My caravan is very clean. I am unsure why you have wrote a review after 5 month.
Dugs4
Matlock, United Kingdom
“Disgusting / filthy”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Not a bad location but thats where it ends, The van looks like something from steptoes yard. The wooden decking around it is rotten and you have to be carful not to stand in certain areas. There was a Dog litter bag full of dog poo left on the decking looked like it had been there for a while so left it.
Inside is not much better wouldnt dare eat anything in there so ate out every meal. Could even have a cup of tea the cups and glasses where that dirty.
The toilet seat came off every time you touched it repaired it several times. We picked the carpets up to clean round and the was mould growing under them, The pull switch in the shower room has mould growing right up the length of the string. The list goes on. It was definatley cleaner when we left but still looks bad.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 19, 2017
Thankyou for ypu interesting yet totally untrue review.I am uploading some new photos taking yesterday of my caravan , I will let them answer your comment for me .
Curious69...
“Very disappointed with both the outside and inside of the caravan.”
Reviewed May 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Sorry to say nothing impressed me. I have no concerns about the location or amenities nearby. Our first impression on arrival was of a dirty looking caravan that was not cared for. The inside was not very clean either and we washed mugs before we used them. The toilet seat was hanging off its hinges, the kitchen tap dripped and there was dental floss left in the wash hand basin. The quilts and pillows were well passed their best and the fire was covered in grease.

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 16, 2017
I am sorry to hear that .My caravan is well kept .The photos are exactly true likeness. Outside is well kept and clean.Inside everything was clean and tidy. My bedding was new this year (as i always do). The tap was leaking after departure, and the toilet seat .However a quick word was all that was needed , as i was near by and i could have sorted them.No mention of any problems while there at all.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing