“Lovely!”
Review of Pie Palace

Pie Palace
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Ingoldmells
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great value and great quality food by the seaside. Eat in our traditional english family friendy restaurant serving traditional English Breakfast, Sunday dinners and of course our Home Cooked Pies. In the evening try the fantastic evening steakhouse, using only the best lincolnshire produced steaks. If you fancy eating out pop next door to our Fish & Chip shop that serves only the best quality skinless and boneless Cod & Haddock. The Pie Palace Restaurant & Fish & Chip Palace. Where Quality comes first!!
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my 13 year old grand-daughter went to Pie Palace for our tea. We both had the steak pie with chips, peas and gravy. Staff are lovely, food was ready very quickly. Very tasty. Will definitely return.

1  Thank mynameisDawn

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Great food and really cheap fast service and plenty of choice with lots of seating when busy . Will definitely be returning to eat here again !!

1  Thank marshalleason
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Best breakfast in Lincolnshire, lovely staff always giving you a warm welcome, place is always very clean, we won’t go anywhere else for our breakfast

1  Thank Tray660
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I found pie place a couple years ago and will not go anywhere else when we go to Ingoldmells I have fussy grandchildren and this place caters for there needs nothing no trouble to them fantastic services every time never had no issues with our food always nice and hot staff are tables always nice and clean staff are all very friendly and are there to help you clean up tables very quickly I would recommend pie place to all my family and friends for sure they get a 5* from me

3  Thank Mandyd1967
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We drove to Skegness for a visit during our holiday to Mablethorpe. I went on TripAdvisor for recommendations for a place for a breakfast and was very happy we decided to visit here. The staff were accomodating for our family we could eat outside as it's dog friendly, and allowed us to take a high chair outside for our toddler. All day breakfast was £3.50 (there was a larger option) sausage sandwich £2.50 and a kids breakfast £2.50. All the food was served promptly and hot and the tables/toilet were clean (high chair we cleaned again) There was a young lad serving on the till who was really polite and friendly he got me some water for my toddler. Well recommended if you are visiting Skegness.

Date of visit: March 2019