Very rude staff! Dont listen to your problems, never clean the room.
Nice bungalows though...if you have no contact with the staff, this place is very nice!
Can be a little noisy in high season due to the bars.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Kachapura is the worst place I've ever been! So rude people work there! There are many reasons why you should no go there:
- they are thiefs!! they have stolen our money. We bought a trip on a island and after one day decided we don't wanna go. The lady didn't give our money back! she said is impossible. BUT IT IS! She hasn't paid the travel agency, she just take our money for herself. ROBBER!
- they never clean our room
- the bessing was dirty, someone use it before
- when we ask her to throw our garbage from the bungalow she said "no, you have to do this by yourselfs"
- everytime we wanted sth they were mad like dogs!!
- there is no toilet paper, you have to buy your own (haha)
- the air con was damaged, once it was ok, once no
- there was no WIFI in the bungalow!!! But we paid for this!!
- THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF ANTS in the bungalow!!!
After all she charged us 1000 baht for broken door lock, but it was broken before!!!
People, really don't go there never ever if you want to spend good time during your holiday!!!
DO NOT STAY HERE!! THE STAFF IS SO RUDE!!!! THE ROOM, including the bed, WAS FULL OF ANTS!!!!
When we told the lady about this problem, she just looked at us like we were nothing and she turned around and walked away!!!!! Then we walked to her, because maybe she didnt heard us, but then she did the same thing again!!! SERIOUS: DO NOT STAY HERE! ROOM IS NOT CLEAN, full of ants AND THE STAFF IS SO RUDE!!!!!!!
Hate this place!
They the rudest horrible people I have ever met. Hired a scooter for one day and they charged us $700 or a scratch to the front which was there before. They never cleaned the room and when I asked for clean towels - (we had stayed there 4 nights) was told 'no have' so rude and they refused to give us the wifi password. Horrible people. Do not stay here.
for 7-8 years ,Every time I have been to Koh Chang . I alway to stay And recommend my friends to stay at the "Kacha Phura" but today I have felt very bad about the people here ( the owner and the new administrator ) rude . Speaking to bad to customer
Earlier this month, I had booked a room and i said i want the room no.. this, she confirm! then i Transfer money, when we went check in they said they never confirm like that And was confirmed by a detailed in message by phone .they speak very coarse , she said his clients did not refundable. then go somewhere else. It is very bad next time for sure im not gonna go there. And i will tell everyone not to go there as well.
We walked in without reservation to find nice bungalows with air con in beautiful, quiet garden.
We had no problem to run air con 24/7. The owner and staff were friendly and helpful.
Located at the main street Kachapura is quiet at night and close to all bars and clubs. Lonely Beach is just 10 minutes walk form Kachapura. The beach is just 1 km long but still more impressive then White Sand Beach.
Kachapura offers WI FI, money exchange, hot water, thai toilets (flushing with bucket), cleaning on request