Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$47
Priceline$50
Hotels.com$44
Travelocity$44
CheapTickets$44
Trip.com$49
All reviews hill cottage the east coast yoga health vegetarian nature jungle resort relaxation introduction tranquil ferry greenery pond track
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Spa Koh Chang whilst taking part in the Juice It Retreat. After a complimentary pick up included in my course, the programme was fully explained to me and they were helpful with all of my questions.

The juices that I mostly lived off were tasty and the fruit plate for my daily lunch was very satisfying. Included was daily meditation and yoga, carried out by a wonderful female French instructor and the inclusive daily Thai massages were a real treat. The ladies were very good at seeking out problem areas where they paid particular attention to. One of the ladies kindly stayed an extra 15 minutes later for me as I desperately wanted an afternoon massage - really was very appreciated. I found a few of the restaurant staff to be more friendly than others but overall the staff were very welcoming and friendly.

As it's the start of the quiet season I had the place largely to myself but as my programme went on we had more customers on the fasting programme (I think it was because I arrived on a Sunday).

The oriental room was great for the price it had all the extras I could want and need and was nestles away in some beautiful gardens. A few guests were staying even whilst they weren't on a food programme and I don't blame them as the setting on the quieter side of Koh Chang was perfect for some much needed rest and relaxation. I came away after 6 days feeling considerable more energised and lighter!! Which was exactly what I'd come to seek! Thank you and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and I think I will be back again in the next few years!

Date of stay: May 2014
spateam, General Manager at The Spa Koh Chang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Ms.Leanne

Warm greetings from The SPA Koh Chang Resort.

On behalf of all staffs, I would like to thank you for your visit, joining us the Juice It program and sharing your experience with everyone here. We were glad to offer you our best service possible and you were happy during your stay with us. We hope that one day you will return to us when you think of a relaxing peaceful holiday.

I will personally let our masseuse know about your kind compliment toward them as well as our Radiance restaurant staffs. We will try our best to train our personnel to be able to offer a smooth and friendly service to all of our valuable guests.

Thank you again for your visit and we hope to welcome you back again.

Best Regards,
Poon

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I've been there 10 days and I enjoyed it so much. I felt calm, I felt free, I felt very comfortable. People are so friendy, kind and nice ... their detox program changed my life and I'm planning to come back there soon.

Date of stay: April 2014
3  Thank karintolochova
spateam, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa Koh Chang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing our resort as a holiday retreat destination. We enjoyed having you in our place, seeing you do a great job on detox program. We hope you have a nice season in your career and wish to see you again at The Spa Koh Chang Resort.

All the best,

Beer

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I spend a weekend here, and I really enjoyed the place, friendly staff, good surroundings. The Natural pool was not really a place to take a swim, and the hotel is very far from everything, please keep this in mind if you plan to stay at beach in Ko Chang, then u have to take a motorbike 30 kms everytime.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Rasmus

Warm greetings from The SPA Koh Chang Resort.

We would like to thank you for spending your time giving us a feedback and sharing your experience and nice tips for everyone here. We hope to welcome you back again in the future for your next Koh Chang trip.

Best Regards,
Poon

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I originally booked 7 nights at the spa but loved it enough to stay 11. Great vegetarian menu and drinks menu if you decide to fast but also a large selection of meat dishes too. Some of the best food I've had in Thailand and good for you!
The massages were great too and the staff were always there to help out with any questions you have. Poon, Beer and Mou all speak excellent English and are good fun.
I would recommend to anyone. I'll be back here for sure.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Josh303907
spateam, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa Koh Chang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Joshua,

Thank you very much for choosing The Spa Koh Chang as part of your travel plans in Thailand. We are very happy as well as the rest of the staff that you enjoyed staying with us, till you had to extend your stay. :)

We had a good time escorting you throughout the fasting session and the entire period.

Hope you will have a good time for your next destination, trekking in Chiang Mai and Koh Pa Ngan.

The Spa Koh Chang staff would love to see you again.

Best wishes,

Beer

Guest Relation

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Shampoo and conditioner that smell like Jasmin Rice flavoured are very good smelling and relaxing. This place is the best yummy vegetarian food & beverage such as Rainbow terrine, Choco Banana with Almonds.

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Yokoyokko
spateam, General Manager at The Spa Koh Chang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Khun Yoko

Greetings from The Spa Koh Chang Resort.

Thank you for taking your time to give us a valuable comment. We are glad to have you here with us and hope you enjoyed during your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again. With your family this time perhaps?

Thiti Orn-in