Cabin was small for four people. They did not have picture of our actual unit, which they need to do so we can better understand what we get. Pictures we saw were much nicer than what we got. Unit was worn down and we were back off the lake. I was expecting a lot more for the price. Beds, sofas, fridge etc.... were all run down and need of replacement. Facilities of pool, bar, restaurant and water toys were all great and good value. We mentioned our concerns to Vanessa at the end of the stay and she worked with us to improve or comfort level for next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 40 minutes north of Peterborough, Viamede is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake, one of Ontario's most beautiful lakes. Our resort facilities are well suited to both relaxation and adventure. Explore the 165 acres of nature that Viamede offers by hiking our 6 km of private nature trails or canoeing the islands of beautiful Stoney Lake. Enjoy an evening barbecuing on your private patio or join us at the Boathouse Pub for live music, great food and cold craft beers for summer time fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Viamede Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viamede Hotel North Kawartha
- Viamede Resort Ontario/North Kawartha, Canada