We went up for may 24 long weekend and had a great time. Food options were pretty good. Only issue was there was no boat rentals onsite and we were advised by the booking agents there be, along with other water activities. Very nice views from the 2 bedroom cottage we rented. Seemed to be a lot of new employees on the resort. Everyone would tell us it was there first day and had to go back and forth to ask questions to someone that was more experienced. All in all a pretty decent time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 40 minutes north of Peterborough, Viamede is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake, one of Ontario's most beautiful lakes. Our resort facilities are well suited to both relaxation and adventure. Explore the 165 acres of nature that Viamede offers by hiking our 6 km of private nature trails or canoeing the islands of beautiful Stoney Lake. Enjoy an evening barbecuing on your private patio or join us at the Boathouse Pub for live music, great food and cold craft beers for summer time fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viamede Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viamede Hotel North Kawartha
- Viamede Resort Ontario/North Kawartha, Canada