Me and my boyfriend stayed here a week ago, I always look over reviews on trip advisor and had seen a mix of reviews varying from amazing times to issues over cleanliness. We had a rough idea what it would be like as 3 years previously we had stayed at the Hotel of this resort and i can say that it was amazing maybe except for the food aspect (im an extremely fussy/ particular eater ) this was one of the reasons we decided to go for an apartment this time and we know vilamoura fairly well as it would be our 3rd visit. We arrived and parked in the underground carpark, this would be the last time, this was due to the staircases we used to get to reception/ apartments being extremely dirty they had little dead bugs and spiders all over them. Checking in was fine and we made our way to our apartment, which all in all was nice it just could have been better i may be being picky but throughout the stay we shared our kitchen with two spiders in a corner ,in the bathroom there were also numerous cobwebs and also in the bedroom it appeared no one had been in that room for a while. It was also a shame that we couldnt really use the outside terraced part of the apartment as yet again they could have done with a good clean i understand insects etc might be out there etc but the actually sun loungers were dirty and the cushions weren't tidied on. The last of the negatives is that my boyfriend cooked the first meal we were there only to find he couldn't get it out the oven as there wasn't any oven gloves or tea towels, we ended up improvising by using a towel out the bathroom. On the plus side it was a nice size apartment and fairly modern, the facilities were as good as 3 years ago the only thing i would say is during high season the staff around the pools are a bit more attentive during high season than they were when we came this time .
It was an enjoyable stay, could have been cleaner but overall served as a good base for the holiday .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5-star Suite complex is located in Vilamoura, with the Largest and most Luxury Suites in Vilamoura, within a unique resort set in five hectares of gardens, featuring three onsite restaurants, bars, kids club, six pools, a semi-indoor pool, Golf simulator, fitness centre, tennis and occasional live entertainment. Enjoy all the homely comforts in your Suite while having access to the service and facilities provided by one of the world’s leading luxury international hotel chains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- As Cascatas Golf Resort And Spa
- As Cascatas Golf Hotel Vilamoura
- As Cascatas Hotel
- As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve