“Can't fault it”

Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here quite late having been delayed, but were welcomed in.

Couvert - delicious!

We both had pasta and both were excellent - particularly my husbands carbonara which was deliciously light (some carbonaras can be quite heavy and claggy)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

From the moment you walk into this restaurant you know it is going to be a special experience. The welcome at the door, making sure you are comfortable and happy with the selected table and all this before the food is even considered. The couvert provides variety and taste and the following courses live up to the initial tasters. The staff are all very professional and well trained thanks to the watchful eye of the ever present manageress. Food was absolutely delicious - cooked to perfection and everything from the tiger prawns, prawn cocktails and succulent fillet steaks were unforgettable. This restaurant is a must if you are visiting Vilamoura marina!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to this restaurant on the last night of our honeymoon and wished we had gone their sooner to have been able to go back a second time. Fantastic good, great service....will definately go back if we visit the area again! Highlighly recommend - the best restaurant of our holiday!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Whilst staying in Vilamoura between 11/3/13 and 16/3/13 we went to this restaurant two nights on the run (the latter being my birthday. I just loved the food served to me on both visits. The service by staff was first class and it made my night when they formed a sort of guard of honour as we and other customers left the restaurant. The price of both visits was around the 52-55 euro which included a litre of the house wine and a sweet. Very good value in my mind. Recommended

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just back from a visit to vilamoura, we went here twice during our stay , as it was that good , Great service by the staff , good choice on the menu, quite reasonably priced for vilamoura, and every course was delicious.. we didnt feel rushed at all , we will return .