“At last we have found the perfect large villa in...”
3D floor plan upper level and pool level 3D floor plan lowver level
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
3D floor plan upper level and pool level
3D floor plan lowver level
3d floor plan garden level (rooms & 2nd lounge)
3D arerial view - location of the disco / media room
3D floor plan Disco / media room / cinema
Disco / media room / cinema (garden level)
Main lounge pool level
Yellow room (upper level)
Weddings at Vilamarques
Weddings at Vilamarques in 3D
Play round area at the main lawn
Dark blue room (upper level)
Red room (upper level)
Green room (garden level)
Main entrance hall
Driveway with Vilamarques 9 setaer van (inluded on the rental price)
Master bedroom (upper level)
Poll and at the end the hot tub (more photos at Vilamarques ownwebsite)
3D photo Pool, Hot Tub, Table tennis, Zen bed and outdoor dinning area
Pool and outdoor eating area (seats 24)
Games room (garden level)
Games room and garden room in 3D (garden level)
Vilamarques location map (in blue is the marina and the beach)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Jennie J
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“At last we have found the perfect large villa in Algarve”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Jay and his team deliver exactly what they say. Great villa, well kept, nothing too much trouble. Well organised and they think of everything. I know it's only a little thing but after years of hiring villas this is the first time we have had a sharp carving knife! Easily pleased I may be but this attention to detail is what sets This property apart. Yes they may be more ultra modern villas. But the price point to quality ratio is the very best we have ever had. We have rented large villas for over two decades always looking for "the one" but never finding it. This time we have and we have already booked for next year! Thanks Jay and the team x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 30, 2016
Dear Jennie,
Many thanks for your amazing comments about my villa and I'm thrilled that it pleased the attention to detail. The basic rule is to place myself in your shoes and understand what I would like to have in a villa when i rent one. Myself and all Vilamarques team look forward to welcome you and your kind family next July/August.
jackiecro...
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed July 15, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Just back from a week at vilamarques with family of 21. A fab time was had by all. The villa is extremely spacious and well kept. The kids ranged from 6-15 and all of them were kept occupied in the fantastic pool (best I've ever had in a villa) sports and media room, also spent many hours playing hide and seek in the vast villa and grounds. Both the villa and grounds were beautifully kept. Immaculate white towels and sheets. I am a bit of a cleaning fanatic and would normally wash pots and clean on arrival but had to do nothing. From booking to returning home communication and assistance from Jay and Debbie was 1st class, nothing to much trouble. Would highly recommend. Thanks Jay.

Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 16, 2016
Dear Jackie,
Many thanks for a such a kind and detailed review. I'm thrilled that you had an amazing holiday at my villa and I look forward to having you back in the near future.
Best Wishes to you all
Babzy10
“WOW... Just Wow”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Great Villa for a large family get together or large group of friends.

My wife and I renewed our wedding vows in the grounds of the villa with friends and family and had a wonderful time. On the main day Debbie's team were on hand to assist watch over caterersand band etc, but it never felt like they were intruding and almost as if they were part of the wedding party.

During the rest of the stay we hardly saw the 10 children staying at the villa as they were either in the games room, media/disco room or heated pool.

I couldn't rate my experience high enough from making the booking with Jay the owner to checking out with Debbie.

This is one villa you have to experience.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Jun 16, 2016
Dear K & E,
On behalf of all those that work hard to keep my property on top shape and assist the guests during their stay with any requests, a huge THANK YOU for taking the time to write this review and I'm pleased to hear your extended party had wonderful and memorable stay. Myself and all Vilamarques team look forward to welcome you again in the near future. Best Wishes, Jay
Martin T
“Perfect for our wedding”
Reviewed May 12, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We celebrated our wedding at Vilamarques in April, and we were nothing short of impressed. The villa and its gardens were the perfect venue for our intimate family wedding - there were 22 of us at the wedding and we easily fit around the long garden table for our meal, it was a perfect fit. The villa would also be fine for larger wedding parties as you could hire more tables and the lawn is huge - as is the disco room (a fantastic add on for parties!!), there were 22 of us down there but you could fit quite a few more - we just spread out!
Everyone was very impressed with the villa, it was as lovely as the photos.
Whenever we had 3rd parties on the premises (eg caterers, musicians, celebrant etc.) we had to pay for Debbie to be at the villa to supervise, this was fine and she was so helpful the next morning as she came back whilst the caterers and hire company returned to collect their things - so we didn't even have to move from our bed!
We were a little worried about the large security deposit, but Jay was very reasonable with charges and we got most of it back (minus the charge for Debbie's time) so there's nothing to worry about there!
Jay was brilliant, very helpful with all of our questions etc. We had some issues with the hot tub but he happily refunded us the cost. He helped to figure out a backup plan in case of rain on our wedding day (thankfully it didn't come to that!), just all in all a great, helpful person.
We wouldn't have changed a thing and are so glad we chose Vilamarques to host our wedding.
Thank you to Jay, Debbie and your great team.

May 13, 2016
Dear Martin and Rebecca, on behalf of all Vilamarques team, including those you didn't get to see that work very hard to keep my villa always on a top condition, thank you very much for your detailed and kind review. Myself and all Vilamarques team look forward to welcoming you again in the near future and wish you both lot's of happiness.
Margaret...
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Superb 9 bed villa in excellent location”
Reviewed April 12, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Our extended family (9 adults and six children) have just returned from spending a most wonderful and memorable week at the Vilamarques in Vilamoura. The villa was just as described on the owners extensive and comprehensive website – clean, well-appointed and equipped with everything a family of our size could require. The well equipped kitchen boasted two dishwashers, a must for any large party. The large lounge and internal dining area comfortably provided room for all. The bedrooms, each with its own en suite were of a generous size and tastefully decorated. The large heated pool and hot tub, proved particularly popular with both children and adults, as did the pool and garden terraces, with a large family dining table, two barbecues and a generous supply of sunbeds. Both the games room and media/disco rooms were impressive, well used and much appreciated by the children. The mini-bus proved essential for keeping the two fridges and freezers well stocked. The owners representative Debbie ensured that any minor problems encountered during our stay were dealt with quickly and efficiently. We would have no hesitation in recommending the Vilamarques to anyone looking for a generously sized, comfortable and extremely well equipped and appointed villa.

Apr 12, 2016
Dear Margaret,
On behalf of all Vilamarques team that works very hard to have my villa on a top condition and ensure that all guests have a memorable stay. I would like to thank you for taking time to write such a kind review.
I look forward to welcome you and your lovely family again in the near future.
J. Marques (Jay)
(owner)
Bremen
Reviewed March 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size and cleanliness
Liked least: Mattresses
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 11, 2016
Dear Michael,
Wow.... It feels great staring the day reading a good review and to learn that you all enjoyed your recent stay at Vilamarques.
Myself and all the that work hard to preserve and maintain the villa in such a good condition would like to thank you for your great review and we look forward to welcoming again in 2017.
m2015248
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Be Careful”
Reviewed November 23, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this villa with my extended family and found the villa was comfortable but dated and not as presentable as it looks on the website.However, the experience was truly ruined when we got home and discovered that the owner claimed the most of our substantial deposit without providing invoices and evidence for charges incurred. Despite repeated requests for these and assurances that no money would be deducted without prior agreement, our funds were depleted. I would not want any other family to experience this and therefore advise caution before booking or parting with any money.

Liked best: Pool, media room
Liked least: Knowing that our deposit was pocketted without any comeback !!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nov 23, 2015
Dear holidaymaker,
Apart from being a holiday rental property owner I'm also a holidaymaker and TripAdvisor reviewer. When I write a review I'm entitled to post photos of my stay, unfortunately when responding to one I'm not entitled to such privilege as if I were, the photos on how you left my property would say it all.
In all the years that I'm successfully renting my property never have I had a party that treated my property as badly as yours did leaving behind an unbelievable trail of damages which not only shown a lack of respect for the property but specially for those that arrived on the day you left which naturally expected to find it as you did when you arrived.
Naturally, part of your security deposit had to be used to return the villa to the some condition you found it on arrival.
This is obviously why you decided to use TripAdvisor as revengeful instrument as on arrival and during your stay you sent me several text messages saying how great my villa is and how much you were enjoyed it.
I'm sure that readers will find strange that guests that have stayed before and after you have awarded my property with 5 star reviews saying the opposite of what you wrote.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing