“Great fun boat trip”

Dorset
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great fun boat trip”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My friend and I went on the Dolphin-watching trip. This is not the sedate chug-chug of the big white boat you may have seen but a really fun speed trip down the coast stopping to look at caves and other sights followed by a trip a fair way out to sea to try and spot some dolphins. Sadly we didn't see any dolphins but the 1 and 3/4 hour trip on the RIB (rigid inflatable boat) bouncing over the waves was excellent fun.
The trip was booked at the Polvo cabin at the west end of Vilamoura marina by a really nice English girl (with the cutest baby). It cost £35 and was worth every penny. If we had seen dolphins as well that would have been the icing on the cake.

California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Parasailing was Great!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I did parasailing and it was fantastic! They take you up for 10 minutes (both of us went up together), and take you around very near the beaches. You can see the whole marina and coast-line of Vilamoura from there.
I took my camera up with me and wrapped it around my wrist for cool pictures. I'll have to post some later as I haven't loaded them onto my computer.
There is one guy on the boat who takes photos of you and then you can buy them, but they were very, very blurry. I didn't think any of the pictures were good enough to spend money on, mine were much nicer.
Over all the experience was fantastic!

2 Thank Michelle H
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Waterspouts day in Vilamoura.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went family para-sailing and jet skiing on same day. Loads of fun. Staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. I would recommend these guys for a fun day out. Excellent value.

Very easy to find in Vilamours Marina surrounded by cafes and bars.

Hartley Wintney, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Dolphin watching awesome”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

went today with friends - thrilling blast along coast visiting caves and secluded coves then to deep waters to find dolphins. After patient search rewarded with pure gold-tens of dolphins all around leaping out of water and chasing around boat. Skipper of rib played games with then and was truly magical. Only a matter of timw till we repeat!!

Sligo, Ireland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Value”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We did two trips with this company. The Jet-ski and the solphin safari. The two trips were great value for money and lasted longer than was advertised. My only critisism would be that it can be somewhat chaotic at the booking hut!! no queuing system in place which meant that it was a bit hap-hazard but worth it for the trips/jetsking

Visited August 2012