Had a very enjoyable 3 night stay for 2 at the Lake Resort, made all the more relaxing by escaping without the kids. The whole experience here was 1st class from the moment we arrived. Staff were very pleasant, helpful and attentive but not intrusive. Room was very comfortable and breakfast was as good as we've had anywhere with lots of choice.
Really enjoyed the Spa and the grounds of the hotel including double beds by the pool!! - very comfortable. Location was great too, only a few minutes walk from the marina and close to the beach.
Would recommend a meal at Fusion Restaurant in the hotel, first class and much better value than lunch menu at the hotel bar. We wanted to hire bikes and the hotel arranged this for us as well as providing information about where to cycle in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star luxury resort with 192 rooms offering private balconies, with panoramic views over the marina of Vilamoura, Falésia beach or the private lake. Sports and leisure facilities include extensive gardens, three restaurants, two bars, a Spa with an indoor treatment pool and a Fitness Centre. It also has three outdoor pools, one of which has a natural sand bottom (the first in Europe), Koala Kids Club, Library, Boutique and free covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue And Green The Lake Spa Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Resort Vilamoura
- The Lake Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve