“Great Appt, great location.”
other travelers have booked this property
Building Suite 1
beach bar and restaurant
little train
Vilamoura by night
Vilamoura by night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
con16507
“Great Appt, great location.”
Reviewed May 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

3 of us stayed in this appt and it was perfect. Two bed 1x double and 2 x singles with two bathrooms suited our needs. Nice living area and great balcony with BBQ which we used 3 times. Supermarket at the end of the street. The appt is only a 5 min walk to the Marina. Outside is a pool which is available to use as long as you buy a drink from the bar. Restaurants are close by and everything is within walking distance. Beach 10 min walk. Def recommended. Very good host who met us and explained everything on arrival.

Jun 20, 2017
Great guests. Very friendly and communicative The kind of people that we love to know and be surrounded.
They took very good care of the property and they will always be welcome.
England
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Apr 20, 2017
Shane and his family are very polite and great people. All went smoothly during the stay.
I'm happy to know they had a great time, and I will be glad to welcome them again.
millieire...
Dublin, Ireland
“Stay in vilamoura”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

If I was going to Vilamoura again I would stay in these apartments. Lovely apartment with air conditioning. Great location near the marina.

Apr 10, 2017
Great guests.
I am pleased to know they had a good stay in Vilamoura and all went smoothly. I hope to see them again.
dy-steve
Manchester
“Mr”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Very good apartment the location was excellent with easy access to the marina, the owner took time to contact both before and during our stay to make sure everything was OK.

I would recommend them for a small family or a couple and would stay again

Oct 11, 2016
You were great.
Thank you for choosing Vilamoura for your holidaytime in Vilamoura. Everytime I passed near the building I saw your group sitting at the balcony's table having a good time enjoying the sun. I feel happy to know it. As I allways want to provide good experiences, I will follow your suggestion to improve. Obrigado e até breve.
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Sep 24, 2016
It's a pleasure to know such friendly and communicative guests. Makes me feel happyer and wishing to continue improving. Thanks for taking so good care of the property. See you soon again.
bartolini...
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great location apartment could do with freshening up”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We arrived on a Monday evening and arrived at Chicos restaurant to collect the key as instructed only to find it closed on Mondays. Fortunately the daughter of the restaurant happened to be walking past and saw we were lost and asked to help. She called the owner who did not reply and eventually got hold of the lady who cleans the apartment and she eventually arrived some time later. When we walked into the apartment it was a bit of a shock as we were expecting something more modern. The beds were very uncomfortable and could do with some new bed linen and pillows as very cheap and old.

Good points were the air conditioning although none in the bedroom, location, shower and kitchen facilities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Beds and bedding
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 14, 2016
When I first met these guests right after their arrival in Vilamoura, they explained they had a nervous breakdown because they almost lost the flight and when they arrived and saw that Chico's was closed, they didn't even thought to call the owner neither Mrs Sandra, although they had previously all the needed information.
Once more I beg their pardon for the 10 minutes between their arrival in Vilamoura and when they checked-in.
I tried my best to make their stay comfortable, and I am sure they appreciated the offered late check-out.
Because it's the very first time that someone dislikes the bed, linen and pillows, I will take care about that, as I always try my best to please any guest.
I had no messages from those guests during their stay, so I had not the possibility to fix the mentioned issues in time.
I deeply wish all the best to these guests.
liverpool
Reviewed July 3, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Jul 6, 2016
This couple of guests are very kind.
They also took very good care of the property.
I tried the most to please them, helping at everything I can.
Reading their review, I verify that the apartment is good for summer and winter time, perfect for easter and spring time.
So I expect to welcome you again soon, maybe in easter or spring time. Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing