“Worth the queue!!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Walked past this places couple of times....decided to go one night and had a big queue so gave it a miss and went somewhere else, next night, same thing, this time we stood in the queue. Didn't have to wait that long.

Restaurant was heaving however we were served with drinks and our order taken in good time, so we're others tables abound us and they really do have the service down to a t!!

Food was absolutely gorgeous!! You
Must try this place. If we go back will definitely be on our list of re visits!!!

Yum yum!!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Service and food was excellent very tasty. One of the best thai weve visited . Very nice . The staff were friendly very clean

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

We visited My Thai at Vilamoura marina with our family & all of the dishes were excellent . We tried to get a table a few days ago but the staff don't rush to seat you so we walked away.
My husband was determined to eat here so we came slightly earlier midweek & got a table straight away. The staff don't fall over themselves to serve you but the food is worth the wait. Good value for money & we would definitely recommend it. As we were eating a queue formed & they were all seated ,,,, eventually

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

After eating in a number of the different available places in the harbour I was pleasantly supplied and impressed after eating at MY Thai, the staff where friendly and efficient the setting was great and the food was excellent and reasonably priced, my only criticism if I was to have one is the beer was English, something local or Thai based would be better. Never the less this comes highly recommended by me. Simply excellent

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Really liked My Thai but always a queue so unless there is 2 people you may have to wait a while or maybe book in advance!