Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM

Ways to Experience AlgarveXcite
from $70.99
More Info
All reviews dolphin safari jet boat rib boat wild animals cave tour explained everything dolphin watching great fun these guys vilamoura marina from start to finish hour trip dolphins sea skipper algarve skis
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2016

My friend and I went to Vilamoura on holiday and she wanted to mark parasailing off her bucket list. So I said OK. We don't do heights well but we wanted to do it. So we sucked it up and did it. The Skippers Cristiano and Christophe had us laughing and made us feel so comfortable. We had a blast and are ready to do it again!! The pictures are absolutely fabulous too. I am going to recommend them to anyone and everyone I know. Excellent job from all the employees from making the reservation to check in to flight time. Thank you again Cris and Chris !!!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank ginaw00ds
AlgarveXcite, Manager at AlgarveXcite, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the dolphin & cave safari -saw dozens of wild dolphins! It will be something I remember for the rest of my life.

1  Thank jemmay2016

Reviewed September 6, 2016

This is the 2nd year we've gone out on a Dolphin safari with Algarvexcite and the 2nd year we haven't seen any Dolphins. I know they can't guarantee the dolphins will be there, but on previous years with other companies, there's been a network of boats telling each other where the dolphins are. No other boats were out there, so they must have known there were no dolphins. Gorgeous scenery on the way back, but didn't make up for the trip being half an hour late, and cut short by half an hour so we had to be back for the next trip.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thank you for your Review, we always appreciate feedback we are sorry you did not see Dolphins we always try our hardest , we currently are running 4 dolphin ribs together and are always in radio communication with all other boats to help us locate the dolphins . We are glad you enjoyed the boat ride and the tour of the caves .

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I reserved over the phone a jet ski for one hour saying that I wanted to do that in Albufeira. The guy over the phone was nice but had difficulties understanding English.
I even gave my card number to reserve as it was supposed to be a suprise for my boyfriend.
I booked a room in Albufeira especially for that.
When we arrive at 15h15 as agreed in Albufeira, I was told it was not here but in Vilamoura (which is completely unclear because it is written JET SKI everywhere in Albufeira). The guy at the reception was nice and did his best to help us, called his colleagues at Vilamoura saying that a mistake has been done but the girl (ZOE) did not want to talk to us directly of course.. She finally did cause the colleague insisted. I told her I was not told it was in Albufeira and that I already paid. She replied to me that if I did not want to make the activity in Vilamoura I'll lose my money (100€!!!). She then said it's 20minutes from Albufeira which is completely wrong too because it took us 35 minutes by car with no traffic and 10 min by foot to the Marina.
The activiTy lasted less zhan what we paid for: 1h10 woth transport to the jet skis so 50min activity.
To resume, activity was nice but customer is really pathetic, please to avoid if possible, there is other companies doing jet ski rentals as well.

Thank you for your Review, we always appreciate feedback .
We are sorry you went to the wrong marina however as we did clearly say when you booked it was for Vilamoura Marina this was explained to you but you unfortunately went to Albufeira . We did explain the situation and asked as you had a car if you could please drive the 25/30 minute drive to the marina to which you agreed . You came to Vilamoura and spoke to Zoe and made no complaint but you said you thoroughly enjoyed the experinence ? As for the duration of the Jet Ski you booked and paid for 1 hour rental and this is what you received

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Jet skiing with this company was amazing. The staff were lovely and spoke English so well as they explained the safety features and led us to the circuit. Felt extremely safe on the jet skis and on the water. Would recommend to anyone, such an amazing time!

Date of experience: August 2016