“A wonderful evening in every way!”
Review of Uniko

Uniko
Ranked #106 of 194 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Came here after discovering that Jonnie Pratts Bistro de Z'Artes had closed. Had a fabulous night with my mum and my 8 year old daughter. The staff were friendly, efficient and attentive. The food was delicious and the Ginny Hendricks aperitif a highlight! Will be back as often as I can squeeze in on our future visits. It's worth every penny and great value for money when quality and service are considered. My no.1 favourite place in Vilamoura. Thank you Uniko!

There are newer reviews for Uniko

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We're real foodies at home so I was glad to find this restaurant serving something a little different (there's a lot of steak and fish at the marina - neither surprising I suppose!!).
Particularly recommend the braised pork cheeks, a little unusual and beautifully cooked. A nice range of things on the menu, I could have chosen a few things. Steak was good if a little overcooked, it was a nice steak though so it was still perfectly nice. I think sometimes that as soon as you speak English staff assume you probably want it cooked more than you say you do...... and that may have happened here.
Fantastic wine recommendations from one of the female waitresses, we had a good chat and she recommended an excellent dessert wine for us.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Loads of choice around this buzzy port and tried this one for a change; shouldn't have bothered. Don't get me wrong it was not bad but nothing excited me on the menu and the food was instantly forgettable. With so many restaurants here they need to have a USP.

1  Thank HonestPapa
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very clean with super staff and a varied menu something to suit everyone . The staff were delightful very helpful and the food was delicious at lunch time and in the evening .when we asked where they could recommend where it was a similar standard they were happy to recommend the New Tai next door but one sorry cant remember the name but this was also amazing and food was wonderful

1  Thank Lynda news N
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as a family of 15 on our last night in the Algarve. The restaurant put on a set Menu for us. Tapas Starters, consisting of sardines, mackerel, huge garlic prawns, chicken lollipops, pate, beautiful home made bread. We then had choice of chicken coq o van, fish or giant meatball then platter of gorgeous desserts. The only complaint was the fish, I did not have this but a couple of our party did and thought it wasn't very fresh. Overall a great experience. We sat outside over looking The marina.