“Impressive- you will NOT be disappointed!”
Review of Uniko

Uniko
Ranked #104 of 193 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Impressive- you will NOT be disappointed!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We found Uniko towards the end of our stay and honestly wish we had found it much sooner. We had asked for recommendations from the receptionists at the hotel we were staying at for good places to eat and so tried them. Uniko wasn't on this list. But my goodness, it should be! And it should be on the top! I stumbled on Uniko when I popped in for a coffee late one morning whikst my husband was playing golf. I could smell bread cooking so was tempted to stop for lunch. Refreshingly, unlike all the other restaurants I visited I was not pressurised into having the couvert, but when informed that it had three different breads I just had to try it. Gorgeous! Best couvert by far! So fresh and so different from the couverts on offer at local establishment. The salad I had was the best Caesar salad I've ever had the pleasure of eating.

The staff were great. I was impressed: so impressed that I wanted to go back for evening meal with my husband who had been playing golf during the day. He was equally impressed. Beautifully presented, real care had been taken to serve a truly delicious meal.

I cannot praise it high enough! Far superior to the hotel's recommendations. Try it for yourself and see what I mean!

Hoping that we can return to Vilamoura I won't want to dine anywhere else.

ireland
“by far the best quality of home cooked food on the marina”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

we had both lunch and dinner here everything form the bread is home made and you would know it. pasta fab steak fab presentation exellent, it is obvious that the chef is the owner and values his customers as he greets them when service is over. as for the staff excellent all guys front of house extremely plesant and not pushy! we ate in two other resturants last week on the marine not the standard of these guys food. the mayflower who obviously has the name certainly hasnt got the homemade produce thats served here. well done keep up the good work we plan to return next year and we will defently return keep up the good work if you appreciate good quality home made food look no further you wount be disapointed

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank enyna
Scotland
“Best in the Marina”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our first visit to this restaurant in the Marina at Vilamoura. It was a pleasurable experience. The lunch menu was extremely varied and unlike anything else in the area.

We were surprised at the quality of the food for the price. The place is really nice inside and overall a pleasant place to have lunch

We would highly reccommend it!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank sangobeg
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something Special”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Uniko is a new restaurant situated on the Marina, although the owner also has a small establishment in Almancil called Bistro Des Z'Artes. What I like about Uniko is that everything is cooked fresh and the chef is happy to vary a dish to suit your requirements, for example if you are a vegetarian. The menu is varied and the desserts are delicious ,quite different to the creme caramel and almond tart that is usually offered. The price was about right for the Marina. Uniko is a place that is well worth a visit.

• Visited October 2012
Northumberland
“Fantastic seafood”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate here on our first night in Vilamoura and it certainly set a high standard. My cousin opted for tuna and I went for the monkfish. Both meals were among the best seafood we've ever had. We had Eton Mess for dessert which was also very good.
Would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the area

• Visited October 2012