“Great food!”

Description: Next to O Colonial Restaurant
Yarm, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went on a mid week evening - it was fairly quiet. Great food and service. We didn't find fault with anything and would recommend. The whole meal was freshly cooked, tasy and reasonably priced. If you like Indian food, then you should give it a try!

• Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
Huddersfield
“The best Indian in Vilamoura”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Superb Indian fayre and very reasonably priced too. Excellent atmosphere and big Bruce is a fine host. I couldn't fault anything about Natraj and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Vilamoura if you like Indian food. 5*

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food / service/ ambience. Genuinely the best meal of our trip. Cannot recommend enough.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Staying at the Hilton resort for 7 nights & although the restaurants here are good, we needed a bit of variety. Read the reviews before heading out this evening. Decided to take a chance on this place. I honestly cannot stress enough what a good decision that was.

My fiance & I are Indian food obsessed. My fiance is from a British Indian background & I would say we have very high standards, so we're always a bit apprehensive... especially abroad.

Thankfully, the food was excellent, the chef is obviously very adept, as we ordered 2 vegetarian dishes - Aloo Gobi, and Chilli Paneer - the latter which wasn't on the menu & they were both excellent. Better than most UK restaurants. The garlic naan was melt in the mouth gorgeous, so we ordered another. We also ordered a bottle of Mateus Rose, plus 2 cobras. Yet still adding a decent tip the bill came to less than most restaurants we've visited in Villamoura. Excellent Value. Nice ambience, lovely wooden carved chairs, good space between tables..

Waiters extremely friendly, couldn't do enough. Plus we met the owner Bruce - a big friendly Scot - was great & very welcoming. All in all our evening was perfect. I would even go so far as to say, this meal made our trip so far! Seriously - Go There!!

Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you like an Indian then this was a very nice experience. The host Bruce was very amenable and kindly provided a free bottle of house wine which was a nice touch, as was the port at the end of the meal. The food was excellent and the selection was as to be expected to cover all tastes. The seats are very comfortable as opposed from other restaurants we have been to. I know you are in Portugal and expect more traditional food but you should try this restaurant.

Windsor, United Kingdom
“" very Delicious Food , Excellent value for money and Wonderful service"”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Natraj is near the Irish cabin Pub and has very good outdoor seating area over looking the Marina. The seating indoors is also very confortable. We stayed for 4 weeks in vilamoura and we usually eat at many restaurents in our local area in the UK. Being indian myself I am very fussy when it comes to indian restaurants as I am a really good cook myself.
Natraj is the only resturent we choose to visit five times because we loved the food very much. We had many dishes including the mix grill and some of the lamb and chicken dishes . Their Garlic ,Chili, plain butter Nan bread were very delicious . I would recommend anyone who wants to eat real Indian food that they should visit Natraj tandoori in vilamoura. The owner and staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great. We will definitely go back to the Natraj when we are back in Portugal. I just wish they had a good restaurant like the Natraj in my local area in the UK.

• Visited September 2012